Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... NY Rangers
 Drury to New York

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kashmire Posted - 07/01/2007 : 16:56:04
New York signed Drury! This will put Buffalo in an odd position without their two co-captains. New York now has a formidable offence with Jagr, Straka, Hossa, Gomez, and Drury.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Beans15 Posted - 07/04/2007 : 15:00:39
Drury, Gomez, and Jagr's combined playoff stats are 370 games, 136 goals, 176 assists, 312 points. They also have what, three Cups between them?? Throw in Shanahan (if they can sign him) and you have 456 points in 537 playoff games!

Sather is building a team for the playoffs. They will finish 3rd-6th in the regular season and jack through the playoffs. One more solid defenseman and they are really tough.

I Love your Kids, IHC is the man, and The Oilers Rule. Does that make me insane??
I´m also Cånädiön Posted - 07/04/2007 : 04:04:45
Rangers recruiting the guy who stood in their way in the playoffs have to be a good move for the team.

(Time differance Pickuphockey-Sweden approx +9 hours 1min 5sek......so I can always blame it on Jetlag.)
semin-rules Posted - 07/03/2007 : 17:55:28
Drury and Gomez both wear the number 23 (good movie by the way) and it was funny how they had to flip a puck to see who would get to wear it for the Rangers. Drury ended up winning.

~~~GO STARS~~~
PainTrain Posted - 07/01/2007 : 21:58:22
To be honest, I love Drury but this could just be the best thing for Buffalo. They still have depth and guys who can put the puck in the net and they don't look dangerous but Vanek and Afinogenov could just have break out seasons. And a healthy Connolley helps and if Kotalik works hard he could control a game. This team is more of the team like in 2005-2006. They'll go into the playoff 4th in the east and just work harder and win. C'mon Mik let's believe in our team, we still have depth and we still have Ruff.
Mikhailova Posted - 07/01/2007 : 19:29:45
You have no idea how pissed I am. Buffalo just lost BOTH their captains and their two best players. And New York is stacked. Crap. If I were Canadian I sure wouldn't be having a happy Canada Day today.
stastnysforever Posted - 07/01/2007 : 19:03:41
quote:
Originally posted by leafsfan_101

NY has really syepped up to make their franchise a competetive one. This certainly puts them ahead of the rest of the pack in the Atlantic and possibly the top in the East. Watch out for the Rangers now, they will be good.

Second place is only first place of the losers.

The Atlantic is going to be a tough division this year, Pittsburgh is looking good, New Jersey isn't quite as good, but still pretty good. Rangers look great, philis gonna be better this year, but isles kind of arent very good

what do Calgary and a tea bag have in common- they're both only good for one cup
leafsfan_101 Posted - 07/01/2007 : 18:31:07
NY has really syepped up to make their franchise a competetive one. This certainly puts them ahead of the rest of the pack in the Atlantic and possibly the top in the East. Watch out for the Rangers now, they will be good.

Second place is only first place of the losers.
Guest4443 Posted - 07/01/2007 : 17:37:35
Holy Crap they also signed Gomez Wow Thats Amazing For Them

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page