Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Buffalo
 Bad News Sabres

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kashmire Posted - 07/03/2007 : 13:00:12
With Briere and Drury gone the offence of the Sabres has gone down hill. New Jersey has just signed Danius Zubrus to a six year deal. Things keep going down hill for Buffalo. They still have layed low so far and will probably make a big deal soon.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Beans15 Posted - 07/12/2007 : 08:44:53
Nothing. Vanek stayed. The Oilers had him signed to an offer sheet as a group 2 FA, but Buffalo matched. Vanek is a Sabre for the next 7 years. $50 million + $8 million in signing bonuses over the first two years.

That was the contract the Oilers offered anyway.

I Love your Kids, IHC is the man, and The Oilers Rule. Does that make me insane??
PuckNuts Posted - 07/12/2007 : 04:39:12
quote:
Originally posted by 1 Crosby fan

well they might not have Thomas Vanek anymore......

What is happening with Vanek ?

I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
- - Marshall McLuhan

1 Crosby fan Posted - 07/12/2007 : 00:32:09
well they might not have Thomas Vanek anymore......
PainTrain Posted - 07/11/2007 : 22:37:04
Well I believe Afinogenov is in his prime rite now. Vanek is improving, Derek Roy is now the new Chris Drury on the team and Tim Connelley if he can stay healthy is the new Daniel Briere. We'll do fine, we still got Ruff and I just hope we're more of a hard working team this next year.
Mikhailova Posted - 07/11/2007 : 18:21:21
quote:
Originally posted by Leafsgirl 48

It is very bad news for the Sabres because two of their top forwards have gone so they don't really have anyone left.

They've still got people left--Vanek, Afinogenov, Gaustad, Campbell, Roy, Spacek, Kalinin, Kotalik...they're missing their best but they're not completely down the tubes. As I like to say, the Sabres aren't dead, just in a coma.
OILINONTARIO Posted - 07/11/2007 : 17:56:38
I feel your pain. It's similar to what the Oill dealt with in the early 90's.
Leafsgirl 48 Posted - 07/11/2007 : 17:37:01
It is very bad news for the Sabres because two of their top forwards have gone so they don't really have anyone left.

Go leafs Go!!!!
Mikhailova Posted - 07/03/2007 : 14:43:50
Last year was arguably the Sabres' best season ever, but I doubt it will be the best season they will ever have as long as the franchise exists. However, the way things are going, it'll be the best they'll have in a while.
semin-rules Posted - 07/03/2007 : 14:17:53
Ouch, that is bad news for the Sabres. I think last year was there best season they had and ever will have.

~~~Great season Senators. Good job Anaheim!!!~~~
Mikhailova Posted - 07/03/2007 : 13:14:04
I saw earlier on TSN that Zubrus was thinking about leaving Buffalo. We're losing players almost daily, no other team has taken such a hard hit. Man this really sucks.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page