Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Los Angeles
 LA is keeping Visnovsky for 5 more years

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PainTrain Posted - 07/11/2007 : 15:13:47
http://kings.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=332507

Ok this is great for the Kings because Visnovsky is in his prime. Visnovsky is just everything for the King's, he is a great passer, can jump in on the rush, a great PP Q-B, he blocked over 100 shots, he averages almost 25 minutes and he racks up the points.

And I think in the past two years he is 4th for all defenceman in points. He's so under rated.

With all those stats do you think he could be a Norris Candidate if he was on a different team?

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PainTrain Posted - 07/12/2007 : 09:55:50
Well good news for him, Scott Niedermayer is thinking of retiring.

Beans15 Posted - 07/12/2007 : 08:43:30
Nope, he wouldn't. Unless you name is Lidstrom, Niedermayer, or Pronger, you will not win the Norris. As long as one of those three are in the league, they will win the Norris. It's been 8 years since someone other than those three have won.

I love Visnovsky. He is totally under rated, but there are no Norris Trophies in his future without his team finishing top 5 in the league, or the three I mentioned retiring.

I Love your Kids, IHC is the man, and The Oilers Rule. Does that make me insane??
PainTrain Posted - 07/11/2007 : 22:33:50
The Kings are my second favourite team and I'm supper happy with what they've done. Brad Stuart, Tom Preissing, Michael Handzus, Ladislav Nagy, Kyle Calder and now keeping Visnovsky who is in his prime. Buffalo and LA in the stanely cup finals Buffalo in 7. HaHa a boy can dream.

But can someone answer this I'm really curious.

Would Lubomir Visnovsky win a Norris Trophy on a different team?
Mikhailova Posted - 07/11/2007 : 18:28:02
quote:
Originally posted by PuckNuts

Cloutier will never be a great starter, so why not try to get Raycroft from the Leafs...They are ready to deal...

Indeed they are...that would be a good move. Raycroft in purple and silver would be great, and the Kings will skyrocket from last in the West to a possible playoff contender.
PuckNuts Posted - 07/11/2007 : 17:53:46
You are right Mik, the Kings just keep getting better, now all they need is a starting goalie, Cloutier will never be a great starter, so why not try to get Raycroft from the Leafs...They are ready to deal...

I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
- - Marshall McLuhan

Mikhailova Posted - 07/11/2007 : 15:46:09
Just keeps getting better for LA. Looking forward to see them improve in the next few seasons!

The Return of the Kings

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page