Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Suggestions
 Goalie Goals and Assists also Games Played

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bwally Posted - 10/07/2007 : 13:51:42
is it possible to:

1) have the goals and assists by goalies included as the teams totals. it seems to me that it would make sense to do it that way rather than have to add all the goalies for the team. in our pool we have each player choose a team and points are accumulated for team wins/shutouts etc. like you have but provided but we consider these to be goalie stats ... which should include goals and assists.

2) show MGP ... Man Games Played by individual players. you currently have the heading for Man Games Tonite ... it would be nice to see MGP to distinguish players with missed games for one reason or another.

thanks for your consideration!

this is a great pool site! thanks again for that too!

steve
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 10/08/2007 : 10:02:21
Ok I understand what you mean now. it is an interesting idea but it would be confusing for users. THey wouldn't know how a team can get a goal or assist.

There are only a few goalies per team, although it would take time, it wouldn't add too much time to input them all.
bwally Posted - 10/08/2007 : 06:18:26
1) not sure how better to describe this. you know how we can add a "team" which gives poolies points for wins, shutouts, etc. i would also like the option to have "team" to include points for goalie assists and goals.

ie: Poolie has "team" Vancouver
Vancouver wins and Loungo gets an assist.
Poolie accumulates "team" points for the Win and Goalie Assist

why you ask?
well, it saves the Pool Manager from having to add every Goalie from Vancouver into the Poolies roster. which can be a real hassle when a team starts getting into playing 3rd and 4th string Goalies.

2) DOH! very cool! so that's what the Man-Games tab is for

admin Posted - 10/07/2007 : 17:28:30
1) I have to be honest with you bwally....I have no idea what you are asking for here. Sorry. Can you rephrase it please. Offer an example too for clarity.

2) We have this already. Please click on the Man-Games tab at the top of the stats table and you can see a complete breakdwon of the games played by each player as well other useful stats.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page