Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Most Likely Leaf To Be Traded

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hkalirah Posted - 01/15/2008 : 10:04:10
Besides Mats Sundin, which of the following leafs do you think is the most likely to be traded before deadline day?

Go Wings Go!
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alex116 Posted - 11/17/2009 : 12:30:42
Why do people dig up old posts/polls like this? I mean, the poll is so outdated that most of the players listed aren't even Leafs anymore?

Why not start a new one?
Guest7877 Posted - 11/17/2009 : 11:02:46
Jason BLake for sure
Antroman Posted - 01/24/2008 : 22:41:20
By The Way, Wellwood was benched again tonight so maybe he will be the first to go? I don't think anyone on the roster should be deemed untouchable. The big picture is TEAM. If they can trade anybody and it will improve the Team then so be it. However, there are a lot of player's I personally do not want to see go.
Guest4590 Posted - 01/24/2008 : 18:32:49
I'd have to say Kubina because he is over paid not that good in any way and he is not doing anything for the leafs
Guest9910 Posted - 01/24/2008 : 17:25:31
Yeah, its sad....but i have to agree with antroman. Its time for Tucker to be traded. I can see him ending up in Calgary(i believe thats where he is from). He would be a great addition for a playoff run.
Antroman Posted - 01/15/2008 : 13:19:26
Guest 6727 I agree with your post but I would trade Darcy in a heartbeat. I like the guy allot but it is time for him to move on. He is in his thirties and not the old Darcy we all came to like so much. I think the new game has had allot to do with his changed play and he like some others on the team are making too much against the cap. By the way, they can package Wellwood off with him. It might make the trade a little more palatable for the other team.
Guest6727 Posted - 01/15/2008 : 12:00:54
I will be shocked if they are able to rid themselves of ANY of those contracts. Who in their right mind would take Jason Blake with 4 years left at 4 mil a copy, or pavel kubina 2 more year at 5 mil a copy. Why would anyone take Andrew Raycroft, a 3rd string goalie at 2 mil a season. They need to buy out Raycroft for next season and consider play out the rest of the contracts they have left. The only players that are worth something to other teams are the only ones worth something to us as well. Tomas Kaberle, Darcy Tucker, Nik Antropov and Mats Sundin.
hkalirah Posted - 01/15/2008 : 10:45:37
quote:
Who the hell is going to take Raycroft for that amount? I would say tucker because he could fit in nicely on some teams, although he is a little pricey as well.

Both Tampa Bay and Los Angeles are looking for starting goalies. San Jose and the Rangers are looking for backups.

I agree that he may be a bit over priced, however he's one of the best goalies available in the market right now, since Cujo signed with Calgary.

The team that acquires him will take a $900K cap hit this year to get him and then pay his full salary ($2M) next year. I don't think that's so bad.

Last year he showed that he could play every day, getting 37 wins in 72 games. Not bad if you ask me.

Go Wings Go!
Guest4912 Posted - 01/15/2008 : 10:28:31
Tucker is a bit pricey, but as much as I hate to admit it, he is somewhat worth it.

HE can play the role of aq pest, scorer and leader. HE may be a bit overpayed but most of the sacrifice is worth it when he energizes your team after a hard fought brawl with the other teams tough guy. or when he scores goals on the PP for you. his recent slump is merely a slump.

He can and will get back into it.
kingwoody2 Posted - 01/15/2008 : 10:20:27
Who the hell is going to take Raycroft for that amount? I would say tucker because he could fit in nicely on some teams, although he is a little pricey as well.
hkalirah Posted - 01/15/2008 : 10:07:00
I think it has to be Raycroft. The leafs are up against the cap, and getting rid his $2 million sallary will help them out. Their goalie situation is getting crowded. Toskala is getting #1 time, and they've got two capable backups on the farm in Pogge and Clemensson.

I think he'll be the one being shipped off.

Go Wings Go!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page