Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 OVIE or NASH

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hockster Posted - 01/20/2008 : 11:05:48
Which goal is better Ovechkin's roll on his back or Nash's danglefest in overtime against phoenix?

Moderator edit: Hockster, you posted this in Pittsburgh's forum. Please help keep the site organized and post in the applicable forum. I moved this one to User Polls for you.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pasty7 Posted - 01/22/2008 : 06:44:29
bah ovies was lucky he stuck with it but the goalie had given up and didn't even follow the play,,,,,, nash had two defenders wailing there sticks at him as he turned them inside out then at close range kept control after a poke check and turned a goalie inside out,,,,,, hands down nash i can think of at least three or four of ovies goals that are much more comparable,,,,,

Pasty
Timay Posted - 01/21/2008 : 21:56:52
OV all the way.. you'll never see another like it.

Phaneuf pher Norris
Alex Posted - 01/21/2008 : 15:06:14
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4912

Ovechkins goal was the best show of athleticism and awareness for the net

It is true, and especially when you think that the play was at a very fast pace, not in slow motion like on the replays. We gain an awareness for how talented players are when you play the tapes in full motion. They barely have time to breathe twice in the time they pull of the craziest moves.

Habs get number 25 this year
Guest4912 Posted - 01/21/2008 : 08:27:26
Ovechkins goal was the best show of athleticism and awareness for the net
Guest8815 Posted - 01/20/2008 : 19:29:58
Gotta be Ovechkin. Let's see how many people can pull off that goal. Now Nash's although a real beaut, It is not that difficult to do. I myslef (Tier 2 LW) have done goals identical to that.
Patchy Posted - 01/20/2008 : 12:51:41
Personally Nash's was nicer, Ovechkin's was good but very lucky as well. As for Rick Nash's goal, it wasn't in overtime, there was something like 30 seconds left in the third and it was the winning goal..

~~Go Leafs Go~~

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page