Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Suggestions
 Rankings

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nashvillepreds Posted - 02/24/2008 : 12:18:57
Since there has been such a big fuss over all the rankings and number of posts people have, I think that everybody should have their own name, kind of like a subheading. For newcomers, there could be rookie of the year. There could also be like poster of the year or poster of the month. But mainly, this is to cut down on all the useless posting to raise somebody's rank up. If everybody had a set name like Pucknuts would be maybe "trivia man" or AndyHack could be like "bruins" or something.

I know the names are lame, it's just an idea though. Admin is always looking for an idea to cut down on useless posting, so this could be a starts. Let me know what you think.

Ellis or Mason?

Go Preds Go!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Datsyuk 1 Posted - 03/12/2008 : 18:50:00
Ya I think it's a good idea although it will be had to come up with the names.

Good defense is good offense!
Gostarsgo12 Posted - 03/12/2008 : 18:44:27
Sounds good to me. Who decides to name everyone. i know i could be something like " Bad Grammar guy" or something becasue everyone says my spelling is bad and I dont capitalize enough and stuff like that.

Go Stars
PainTrain Posted - 02/27/2008 : 08:53:03
I think that's a good idea. It will be a little hard to get all the names though.Maybe just the people who are frequent posters.
Alex Posted - 02/24/2008 : 13:19:46
Sorry about the Forsberg stuff guys. I just wanted a way to get the entire web site to know about Forsberg, maybe it is a little excessive

I just think personally that he is the biggest name among the rumours and I love being the one who reports the news!

If you find it bothersome I could stop

Habs get number 25 this year
shinnyafterschool Posted - 02/24/2008 : 12:57:12
hahaha! gave me a good laugh when I read that and then preceded to read three Peter Forsberg threads. Good Call PN.

"Desire is the most important factor in the success of any athlete. "
PuckNuts Posted - 02/24/2008 : 12:51:54
Not a bad idea.

There are members that will post two or three in a row instead of editing their last post.

Then there are some that will post the exact same response in many threads, I think that is called spam...

[img]http://www.maldesigns.ca/top%2050%20since%201967%20banner.jpg[/img]

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page