Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Introductions
 I was just wondering...

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Leafs_Fan_67 Posted - 06/30/2008 : 17:46:44
Hey guys, LeafsFan67 here (formerly known as an active guest.) I was a little apprehensive at first but then figured 'Ah, what the heck, go for it!'

So here it is: I'm a Buddhist.

I was just wondering what religion you guys are? Probably Christian mostly I'm guessing. Please let me know, I feel a little uncomfortable as probably the only Buddhist on this site.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
fat_elvis_rocked Posted - 07/02/2008 : 11:56:55
quote:
Originally posted by admin

I want to interject and make it perfectly clear to everyone. Under no circumstances shall ANYONE at this site attack or otherwise negatively address anyone for their choice of religion (nor their sexuality, color, etc.)

Having said that, this is a sports site, so let's try to stick to the religion of hockey if we could folks.

By the way, welcome Leafs_Fan_67. Glad to have you officially aboard!

Thanks Admin,

Finally a site where a blue, asexual, scientologist Elvis fan,can hang out comfortably!!!
(Sorry, couldn't help myself....)

Beans15 Posted - 07/02/2008 : 11:17:08
MY religion is hockey, followed closely by golf and football(soccer).

Actually, my real religion is my wife and my family.

admin Posted - 07/02/2008 : 10:06:25
I want to interject and make it perfectly clear to everyone. Under no circumstances shall ANYONE at this site attack or otherwise negatively address anyone for their choice of religion (nor their sexuality, color, etc.)

Having said that, this is a sports site, so let's try to stick to the religion of hockey if we could folks.

By the way, welcome Leafs_Fan_67. Glad to have you officially aboard!
Leafsfan_94 Posted - 06/30/2008 : 21:06:17
catholic
all the way

Leafsfan_94

BradTheBadDad Posted - 06/30/2008 : 17:57:58
Good for you for sharing that with us, I bet it takes some courage. Honestly, this is a good site with a strong spirit, no one will treat you any differently than they would have before.

For the record I am Protestant but often have theology talks with members of many other religions to get informed.

I feel religion isn't something you should be born into, but accept for yourself.

''Eat. Sleep. Hockey''

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page