Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Pittsburgh
 Line up

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4735 Posted - 07/25/2008 : 10:57:46
With the new forwards coming into play for ptts and malone gone, what will the lines be with crosby and malkin
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest6751 Posted - 10/07/2008 : 21:50:42
i like how dupuis is on the last line NAT
Axey Posted - 10/01/2008 : 19:06:57
quote:
Originally posted by pensfan17

Here is what I believe the lines will be: The first two lines are the same as 5918's, they are very likely. Also Kennedy is going to play center. Dupuis is better than Taffe.

LW - Fedetenko, C - Crosby, RW - Satan
LW - Staal, C - Malkin, RW - Sykora
LW - Bissonette/Godard, C - Talbot, RW - Cooke
LW - Pesonen, C - Kennedy, RW - Dupuis
Spares: Thomas and Bissonette/Godard

Letang - Orpik
Gill - Eaton
Goligoski - Sydor
Scuderi

Then obviously Fleury starting, Sabourin as back-up.

Losing Gonchar and Whitney really hurts, but good thing Shero had nine quality defenceman(maybe he knew).

I heard quite a bit of talk that Goligowski is on the top D pairing, so I picked him ahah although 2nd wouldn't be too bad.

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.
pensfan17 Posted - 10/01/2008 : 18:35:48
Here is what I believe the lines will be: The first two lines are the same as 5918's, they are very likely. Also Kennedy is going to play center. Dupuis is better than Taffe.

LW - Fedetenko, C - Crosby, RW - Satan
LW - Staal, C - Malkin, RW - Sykora
LW - Bissonette/Godard, C - Talbot, RW - Cooke
LW - Pesonen, C - Kennedy, RW - Dupuis
Spares: Thomas and Bissonette/Godard

Letang - Orpik
Gill - Eaton
Goligoski - Sydor
Scuderi

Then obviously Fleury starting, Sabourin as back-up.

Losing Gonchar and Whitney really hurts, but good thing Shero had nine quality defenceman(maybe he knew).
MSC Posted - 10/01/2008 : 13:44:54
Guest 5918 you must be one heck of a Pens fan. Do you think Whitney will do well on the second line playing from the IR?
Guest5918 Posted - 10/01/2008 : 13:19:04
For the most part you are right, at least in my eyes, but this is how I would construct the lineup (remembering Gonchar will be out until at least January):

1: C-Crosby, LW-Satan, RW-Fedotenko
2: C-Malkin, LW-Staal, RW-Sykora
3: C-Talbot, LW-Kennedy, RW-Cooke
4: C-Taffe, LW-Pesonen, RW-Godard

The fourth line hurts without Laroque and Ruutu.

Although Kris Letang did not play particularly well in the playoffs, I think he will step up huge and fill the spot of Gonchar .

D1: Letang and Orpik
D2: Whitney and Gill
D3: Scuderi and Eaton
D4: Goligoski and Sydor

Although we lost some good guys this off-season, I love the way our first two lines look and think we will be just as good...maybe better, who knows!
Guest4735 Posted - 07/25/2008 : 14:09:58
Ya, i wonder how good pesonen will be
I can agree for sure that malkin and sykora will stay together
Crosby and Dupuis should be good together, i think satan being his normal wing will play with crosby, but i'm still as curious about pesonen

Beans15 Posted - 07/25/2008 : 12:48:02
Not sure if you are saying that Malkin and Crosby will be on the same line. If you are, I think you are wrong. They will play together on the PP and at the end of the game if they need a point, but for the most part they will centre their own lines.

I think Crosby will play with Dupuis and Fedotenko. Crosby and Dupius appeared to play pretty well together last season and Fedokenko played with Lecavalier and St. Louis in TB and put up decent numbers.

I think Malkin will play again with Sykora and I would say Satan on the other wing. Pretty speedy line and Satan has always been a solid player.

I may not have the lines dead right, but I would say that the guys I listed are their Top 6.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page