Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Ottawa
 Senators Wisdom

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
fanoleaf Posted - 11/05/2008 : 17:28:43
How come all you hear about with the Nottawa Senslesstors is that they are weak on the back end and in goal?

Its no bloody wonder that they are, considering that they have focused all the money on forwards that think only of themselves and have shown that they can do nothing else but choke when it comes to crunch time.

I think that instead of building the team around Spezza, Heatley, Alfie and Fisher, they should have done whatever it takes to keep the proven d-men that they had. Build the D and the scoring will come.

With all the knocks about the Leafs and thier track record of trading young players for veterans and then to have the young players turn out to be stars for other teams, you think that Nottawa would have learned from that.

The current state of the Nottawa Senselesstors is even more HILARIOUS as the fans pointing fingers and shouting the loudest about the mistakes the Leafs have made in the past are none other than the Nottawa fans.

OHHHHHH but they made it to the cup finals. WOW....
What was the outcome???? Oh yeah they LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tbar Posted - 11/06/2008 : 07:18:02
I am a die hard Leafs fan. But if you’re saying the Sens trade away young guys for vets and it turns out to e a bad move then you got to say the same about the Leafs. They have been trading away future talent for washed up guys for too long and now they're finally heading in the right direction. If you’re going to bitch about another team at least don’t criticize something the team you cheer for has done for years.
J-Dog Posted - 11/06/2008 : 04:19:00
I don't think you really asked one question in that topic post, well there is one but you answered it yourself. You did have some valid arguments, but don't just rant about a team in your first post, just ask something like "what do you guys think about the state of the Ottawa team"? Or something similar. Let others the chance to give their opinion too.
Guest6732 Posted - 11/05/2008 : 21:15:49
something tells me your a leaf fan? just a guess

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page