Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Edmonton
 Calder Trophy Candidates

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Porkchop73 Posted - 11/07/2008 : 19:36:23
I know its early but who would you pick for leading Calder Trophy candidate based on their first month in the NHL.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Axey Posted - 12/10/2008 : 19:20:00
quote:
Originally posted by Guest6362

Berglund in Stlouis is going to win it hands down. Pay Attention to this guy, and this is coming from a guy who hates the blues....Go 'nucks! Its either him, Brassard (if he can get his sh?t together, or Mason if he continues to steal fantasy points from my boy Leclaire in Columbus,

I like Berglund, T.J. Oshie was my pick before the year started though, but the injuries and that kind of ruined his chances.

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.
Guest6362 Posted - 12/10/2008 : 13:49:55
Berglund in Stlouis is going to win it hands down. Pay Attention to this guy, and this is coming from a guy who hates the blues....Go 'nucks! Its either him, Brassard (if he can get his sh?t together, or Mason if he continues to steal fantasy points from my boy Leclaire in Columbus,
Guest2955 Posted - 12/10/2008 : 11:14:14
Matt D'Agostin, early still i agree but hes already got 4 goals in five games, what the highest amout of goals by a rookie to date is 10 in about 28 games or so.
Axey Posted - 12/10/2008 : 09:27:34
quote:
Originally posted by Pasty7

If Matt D'Agostini keeps up this pace he should be considerd,, 5 nhl games 6 nhl points

Pasty

I was just gunna write this haha, I completely agree the kid is on fire right now.

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.
Pasty7 Posted - 12/10/2008 : 09:21:20
If Matt D'Agostini keeps up this pace he should be considerd,, 5 nhl games 6 nhl points

Pasty
ThorntonisTHEMAN Posted - 12/08/2008 : 18:17:32
hmmm, I think you could take Alex Pietrangelo off the list. i just watched him play with Niagra the other night. But I'm going with Versteeg. With high marks to Doughty and Wheeler.

"I'm not dumb enough to be a goalie."
Brett Hull.
Jephman Posted - 12/07/2008 : 21:53:52
In my opinion, it's Doughty. he is getting more ice time than Schenn, he has a better +/- (He's a +2, Schenn is -6), and has more points (9 with 3 goals, Schenn has 2 with no goals).

Versteeg, Schenn, and Brassard would be others to consider.
Porkchop73 Posted - 11/09/2008 : 13:23:50
I didn't think that any rookies had a tremendous first month and I truly couldn't come up with leading candidate for rookie of year so far. Thats why made this poll, to see if anyone else thought different. I would have to lean towards Luke Schenn though. I think he has had the most impact with his team. 2nd in ice time on his team, playing on the first PK unit, being the only leaf to defend his teamates, He is 19 playing like a 10 year veteran. I don't think any other rookie is have as strong of impact yet. But then again I don't think any truly stood out as others have in the past.
Guest6732 Posted - 11/07/2008 : 20:25:32
brassard is looking pretty nice watched him in the edmonton game kids got skill

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page