Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Introductions
 B is in the House

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bozonator Posted - 02/17/2009 : 01:55:19
Well Hello there Gentlemen.

I have been browsing this forum for 2 years now. So I decided its not time to be a guest anymore. So here we go.

A little about myself:
I would like to say that I am a different brand of weird, as you will find out after this.
Favorite teams:
In the East: Montreal and Pittsburgh. With a little Washington and Philadelphia
Montreal because my dad grew up a Habs fan and well through the hard times I somehow still had a weak spot for them. My dad once bought be a Habs jersey for my birthday and I threw it at him while running away crying. I tried as hard as possible to not be a fan of theirs, but then I went to montreal for a month and fell in love with their passion.

Pittsburgh is all because of the World Jrs. I first started paying attention to the Jrs the years that Fleury got the silvers. Then came watching Letang, Crosby, Malkin, following Staal cause of his older brother Marc.

Philly because of Richards, Carter and Gagne. A little Coburn ect.

Washington: Mike Green and Theodore, the days when he was goalie of the year has stolen my heart. Where are you now man.

Out West: Oilers and Flames with a touch of Dallas and San Jose.
San Jose: Fell in love by watching Hannan play there along with Gorges.
Dallas: I love Turco, Morrow, Modano, Ribeiro and Brad Richards. But it was because of Jokinen's shootouts that got me going for this team.
Flames: Brother in Law is a huge flames fan. He watches every game so I join him. Love Phaneuf and Iginla. And Bourque is growing on me. So is Cams
Oilers: My true favorites. Funny thing is I was never a fan of Gretzky. Wasn't old enough to see him play until his later years in LA and NY. I love Gagner and Cogliano. But I miss Garon. My best friend got me hooked on the Oilers, watched a game and never turned back.

Hated teams: Canucks and Detroit. Detroit makes me mad cause they are always so good. And well I fall asleep for Canucks games. Too boring!

Teams Growing on me are: Columbus and Chicago.

I use to be a Avs fan back when they won the cup, but then the team got dissmantled, and Sakic got hurt. So their legacy for me died. They just don't play the same brand of hockey anymore.
World Jrs are a passion of mine now. So if you noticed, I like alot of team Canada World Juniors. It's tradition to watch them every year for me now. Any player has pretty much become an instant favorite with a few exceptions
Players such as Weber, Schenn, Souray, Keith, Hannan, Edler,Gorges and Comeau will always be cheered for as I watched them play their junior careers.
Overall I would say I am more of a hockey fan more than anything, I just seem to like too many teams or players.

Although I may not post much I do read most of the topics, always have always will. Also, Beans you are my idol. I value your opinions and they make sense. Also they are very organized.
All in all here I am.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
willus3 Posted - 02/17/2009 : 16:44:01
Welcome aboard Bozonator!

"Society, have mercy on me. Hope you're not angry if I disagree." - Jerry Hannan
Bozonator Posted - 02/17/2009 : 10:10:25
Top 5- Oilers, Habs, Flames, Pens and Stars...too many I know
MSC Posted - 02/17/2009 : 07:12:16
So what team do you like again?

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page