Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Edmonton
 Hemsky Leaving Edmonton?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest8571 Posted - 04/28/2009 : 09:22:09
Is hemsky getting traded rumour is hes pullin a pronger what is his value knowing that he wants out of edmonton?
i say 3rd round pick
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest5898 Posted - 04/28/2009 : 19:59:58
u people r [Admin Edit - No need for Name Calling] hes worth 2 1rst round picks although the oilers wouldnt do that
Guest8758 Posted - 04/28/2009 : 18:50:44
if hemsky left the oilers would be done
DangleFest89 Posted - 04/28/2009 : 18:03:53
hey how was chicago first round oh wait all your star players choked. Kipper was soft Iginla was no captain dion phaneuf was not dunna dunnan dunnanana. Sure you guys made the playoffs over the Oilers but now that Crapt Fired we got errr chance if we get the right coach for these kids no telling what can happened. Hey Flames fan who had more points in first 2 season Iginla or Gagner? damn I feel like speeling but really you guys were the better team this year congrats I blame coaching purely but thats hardly an excuss to miss the playoffs, maybe next year battle of Alberta.
Higgsy Posted - 04/28/2009 : 16:47:11
Agreed
The Oilers are a weak to average team in an amazing division.

Ex-NHL, AHL and, OHL player. Black Hawks Devils Red Wings. Tim Higgins (career 78-89) Scored 59 points in my best season, I think I know hockey.
hockster Posted - 04/28/2009 : 16:33:51
quote:
Win the Northwest? How about not finishing in the bottom two for a change. Baby steps man.

LMAO

Iginla for 2010 team captain.
Flames for cup...eventually.
Beans15 Posted - 04/28/2009 : 15:50:09
I love Hemsky. Always have. But I have to say that the Oilers will never have success if Hemsky is their best player. He just don't have the stones to take over a game. Amazing 2nd fiddle. One of the best. But he is just not the man.

As long as the value is there, I would not be broken hearted to see him go.

But really, I wouldn't hold my breath. I have not been able to find a single reputable source that says anything about Hemsky wanting to leave or the Oilers trying to us him in a trade.
admin Posted - 04/28/2009 : 15:46:49
quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Roberts85

what did i say that had to be edited?

Nothing, just removed the names. you're good.
leigh Posted - 04/28/2009 : 15:43:29
quote:
Originally posted by DangleFest89

If Hemsky leaves ill cry, but no worries now he'll stay knowing the coach isn't going to try to turn him into a grinder hee hee, quick note Oilers Fans lets sign The Bulin Wall this guy a flame killer may be expensive but might give us the edge to finally win the Northwest.

Win the Northwest? How about not finishing in the bottom two for a change. Baby steps man.
DangleFest89 Posted - 04/28/2009 : 15:21:34
If Hemsky leaves ill cry, but no worries now he'll stay knowing the coach isn't going to try to turn him into a grinder hee hee, quick note Oilers Fans lets sign The Bulin Wall this guy a flame killer may be expensive but might give us the edge to finally win the Northwest.
Matt_Roberts85 Posted - 04/28/2009 : 12:40:17
what did i say that had to be edited?

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".
Guest9838 Posted - 04/28/2009 : 12:31:29
???? This thread mostly made no sense... and for some reason got very personal. But I think the debate is about the worth of Hemsky.

If a team was able to pull off Hemsky for a 3rd rounder or less and it would an absolute steal. He's got 80+ pt potential and is signed until 11/12 at a cap hit of 4.1 million. That's awesome from multiple perspectives.

If a guy like Antropov can get you a second rnd pick then Hemmer would be worth at least that + prospects and possibly a 3rd-4th liner.
admin Posted - 04/28/2009 : 12:13:47
Let's keep this about hockey guys.
Matt_Roberts85 Posted - 04/28/2009 : 10:15:21
(ADMIN EDIT) Hemsky is worth way more than a 3rd or 4th rnd pick.

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".
Guest8571 Posted - 04/28/2009 : 09:30:07
I believe he is worth a forth

He had an affair with another women so he's gotta go

I see him getting picked up by Ottawa terminating his contract to make minimum salary and then playing with heatley and spezza and scoring thirty points if he's lucky

The oilers already are the worst team in the nhl so this guy next year would be their leading scorer with twenty points. Sad day for the city of champions and last years cup winners

Beans for president he is useless like politicians. Alex can be his vp
hockster Posted - 04/28/2009 : 09:24:03
dumb
Guest8571 Posted - 04/28/2009 : 09:22:55
personally acctualy i wouldnt trade him for a (ADMIN EDIT CONTENT REMOVED) which no offense or anything but their not worth much.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page