Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Most Hated NHL Team

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest7075 Posted - 01/07/2007 : 15:35:40
What NHL Team do you hate the most?
40   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Deaner Posted - 09/04/2010 : 09:52:05
montreal and the sens...hands down hate them both as a leafs fan ( big surprise eh)
Guest6816 Posted - 01/25/2010 : 08:51:35
quote:
Originally posted by ED11

quote:
Originally posted by semin-rules

quote:
Originally posted by ED11

1. Montreal
2. Ottawa
3. Vancouver

Hate them.

Because they are doing better than the Leafs right?

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~

Actually no. I hate Kovalev, I hate Alfredson, and I hate Naslund. Thats why. Plus Montreal and Ottawa are indeed rivals so some hatred comes from that sure.

NASLUND!? what's the matter with you, boy? Naslund doesn't play for the Canucks - hasn't for years.

Welcome to 2010
Guest9198 Posted - 01/24/2010 : 18:46:04
I'm surprised at how high the vote count is for Ottawa. Outside of Toronto fans, who has any reason to hate them? Then again, just Toronto fans is probably big enough to account for 12% on its own...
Guest0141 Posted - 01/24/2010 : 13:40:56
quote:
Originally posted by Guest1744

detroit

Agreed, mostly because the Canucks have always had a rivalry with them
Alex116 Posted - 10/31/2009 : 00:07:12
Quality posts there 5026! Great contribution! Hope to see you here more..... <---------- dripping with sarcasm

Why don't you at least explain your views?

For the members here, and i'm not sure if this is allowed, i'd like to start a wager? I'm setting the over / under (for those of you familiar with gambling) for the age of this Guest5026 at a half point higher than the numbers of his guest name added together! So, 5+0+2+6=13. I add .5 for gambling purposes so we have no ties and we're left with 13.5

Please place wagers accordingly......
Guest5026 Posted - 10/30/2009 : 22:50:28
edmonton oilers. the city of chumpions. f***in rig pigs.
Guest5026 Posted - 10/30/2009 : 22:47:03
vancouver because the fans are poor loosers. should change name to vanlooser f***ups
Mikey Boy Posted - 10/30/2009 : 13:46:44
I hate Burke and the leafs! love all other Canadian teams!!!!!!!

MP
HawkinOilCountry Posted - 10/28/2009 : 07:38:15
My vote is for Detroit. I don't know exactly what it is about them, but I will typically root for any team playing against Detroit. Probably the "perennial cup contender" status a lot of sports announcers credit them with. My playoffs need variety dammit!

So overall least favorite is Detroit

Least Favorite Eastern conference is Florida because.... who cares about florida??

Least Favorite Canadian Team is Vancouver, easily one of the more over-rated teams in the NHL.

The arena wall in chicago should be credited with a goal.
Guest0965 Posted - 10/28/2009 : 00:32:44
LEAFS FOR SURE!!!!!!!
Guest7177 Posted - 10/27/2009 : 18:03:02
Alberta doesn't have a team.
They have two teams

quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

Alberta.

Guest4987 Posted - 10/27/2009 : 10:49:14
[quote]Originally posted by ryschevy1

Toronto hands down! I don't understand why there is such a following for the leafs cuz they just can't cut it in the playoffs. As well I think HNIC shows way too many leafs games and people just get sick of watching them. Except for people who live there i guess.

GO OIL!!! YA!!!

I am with you there. I HATE THE LEAFS! Also, I don't like the flames

LET'S GO OILERS
Guest7101 Posted - 09/23/2009 : 16:55:11
haha over 1000 votes for 'other'

Toronto is resoundingly the 'most hated nhl team' however they might also be the 'most liked nhl team' so don't feel too bad about it leafs fans...
brentrock2 Posted - 09/23/2009 : 13:52:10
This topic is old but anyways why dont you have Toronto up there?Must be a fan.I vote for Toronto of course.

HABS RULE!!
brentrock2
phlyguy90 Posted - 09/23/2009 : 11:01:51
wow a most hated team poll and the flyers are not securely in the lead! c'mon guys give respect where respect is due! oh by the way i hate the devils, rangers, penguins, and recently the capitals (because of that f**ot ovechkin) are equally!
Guest1580 Posted - 07/27/2009 : 10:04:26
Haha I think its funny that people hate the Flyers and their fans...I don't know I think they're team is pretty badass and has a sick history and image. In addition the crowd you see on tv is definately one of the better ones and contributes to the atmosphere. Flyers=the Stone Cold Steve Austin of the nhl.

Most hated for me is the Pens. They're captain has to be the most hated star player ever cause he's a terrible whining leader, he thinks he's owed greatness, they get away with alot of calls(just watch the entire playoffs and you see that) and Gary Bettman keeps shoving them down our throats like they're the leagues golden boy. Eventually everybody starts to hate the golden boy.
Guest6613 Posted - 05/23/2009 : 12:23:16
Are you kiddin me where are your preciuos olers this time of year buddy? -
quote:
Originally posted by ryschevy1

Toronto hands down! I don't understand why there is such a following for the leafs cuz they just can't cut it in the playoffs. As well I think HNIC shows way too many leafs games and people just get sick of watching them. Except for people who live there i guess.

GO OIL!!! YA!!!

Guest4948 Posted - 05/22/2009 : 22:48:45
Has to be Toronto!
Gusteroni Posted - 05/22/2009 : 10:26:57
I have to say the Wild. I can't stand their boring trap style of hockey. If it was the late 90's and early 2000's I would have said the Devils for the same reason but they have learned to play offensively.

"There are only two seasons. Hockey season and not hockey season."
Guest1744 Posted - 05/14/2009 : 16:58:46
detroit
Matt_Roberts85 Posted - 05/11/2009 : 12:21:35
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4478

Toronto makes the top of my list for most hated team ,team scouts are blind,management are clueless and the people dumber than the coaching staff are the Toronto fans who are willing to pay to see a bunch of disorganized bums floating around the ice dreaming of one day suiting up for a real team like the Vancouver Canucks................ps. Suckers thanx for sundin now he can finally compete for a Stanley cup

I think you are referring to the leafs of 05/06 - 07-08...

You can have Sundin, he's all yours. We used him all up, you can have the scraps.

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".
Guest4478 Posted - 05/09/2009 : 18:15:07
Toronto makes the top of my list for most hated team ,team scouts are blind,management are clueless and the people dumber than the coaching staff are the Toronto fans who are willing to pay to see a bunch of disorganized bums floating around the ice dreaming of one day suiting up for a real team like the Vancouver Canucks................ps. Suckers thanx for sundin now he can finally compete for a Stanley cup
forumer09 Posted - 04/18/2009 : 18:01:48
montreal i always hated montreal i dont know why/

you should of had the origanal six as your choises because thare is a lot of other in the mix
Guest9817 Posted - 04/18/2009 : 10:12:51
GO LEAFS GO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guest9091 Posted - 04/18/2009 : 09:10:32
Anahiem Ducks
Guest5665 Posted - 04/17/2009 : 21:19:57
Other for the edmonton oilers oil sucks
Guest0525 Posted - 04/17/2009 : 12:45:18
Vancouver Canucks biggest bunch pf plugs in the NHL!
Guest9758 Posted - 04/17/2009 : 11:02:40
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9758

quote:

Guest9847 Posted - 02/14/2009 : 14:57:53
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toronto is becoming crap
quote:

Leafs will make playoffs next year with a new and improved (Healthy) Toskala between the pipes, and many UFA's that Burkie picks up.

Hanley you just wait and see

Guest9758 Posted - 04/17/2009 : 10:48:07
quote:

Guest9847 Posted - 02/14/2009 : 14:57:53
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toronto is becoming crap
quote:

Leafs will make playoffs next year with a new and improved (Healthy) Toskala between the pipes, and many UFA's that Burkie picks up.
Guest4105 Posted - 02/21/2009 : 09:42:51
SENS SUCK! LEAFS ALL THE WAY!
BEST PLAYERS ARE:
SCHENN
WHITE
WILLIAMS
ANTROPOV
Guest4105 Posted - 02/21/2009 : 09:41:11
MONTREAL IS THE WORST! GO LEAFS GO
hanley6 Posted - 02/19/2009 : 14:34:09
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4780

pittsburgh. lemieux has bred his players into a bunch of whiners and cry babies

very true I agree with that 120% . Lemieux is bredding his players as a bunch of whiners and cry babies be cause he was one himself, and Crosby is the biggest cry baby to ever play the game. But if Pittsburgh is playing against Detroit, Montreal or Ottawa I pray that Pittsburgh wins, but that's about the only time
Guest9847 Posted - 02/14/2009 : 14:57:53
Toronto is becoming crap

Oilking Posted - 02/06/2009 : 07:48:21
quote:
Originally posted by Guest1450

spare me. if the oilers where part of that list they would totally be the most hated. Theres so much to hate about them i cant see who would like them besides homos who cant get gf's

Hey guest why don't ya sign up as you are talking but won't even get with the program so your comments are not even worth reading so when you sign up then you may speak. The Oil are hated because of their great history just like Montreal as good teams are like good players are always hated. I like women and can get more women than you but then again you are probably judging by your wording are like 15 yrs old

Oh well here we go again
Guest4780 Posted - 02/05/2009 : 05:56:27
pittsburgh. lemieux has bred his players into a bunch of whiners and cry babies
hanley6 Posted - 02/04/2009 : 21:02:10
quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Roberts85

quote:
Originally posted by Guest4982

Amen to that brother. The Laughs have been a joke for the last 40 years. Its their fans and the the Toronto biased HNIC that make them the most hated team in Canada outside of TO. I was driving down the 401 to TO one July 1st weekend and spotted no less than 3,,,,,, I repeat 3 vehicles with Leafs car flags,,, in july. What the f***. When the Habs were eliminated from the playoffs last year, people remove their flags the very next day. That's what separates most other teams fans from Leaf fans....

Well, is that why there s***loads of leaf jerseys all across the entire continent? Also, Ive seen hab flags on cars everyday since they went to playoffs last spring, and I live in Toronto! I've sene more hab flags, than I have Leaf ones!
Who the hell are you to tell someone to take a flag off their car anyways? People are fans year round buddy.

I agree with you 100% if people want to keep there flags on there cars in the off season all the power too them it's called loyalty to your fav team....I'd also like to mention there are lots of Leafs Jersey's in every single Away game.. I believe out of any team in the NHL, Toronto has the most fans, but Toronto is also almost as hated as Detroit, Ottawa and Montreal.. like it or not but it's true, people!!!
Guest5898 Posted - 02/04/2009 : 17:41:22
nashville
Matt_Roberts85 Posted - 02/04/2009 : 11:03:44
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4982

Amen to that brother. The Laughs have been a joke for the last 40 years. Its their fans and the the Toronto biased HNIC that make them the most hated team in Canada outside of TO. I was driving down the 401 to TO one July 1st weekend and spotted no less than 3,,,,,, I repeat 3 vehicles with Leafs car flags,,, in july. What the f***. When the Habs were eliminated from the playoffs last year, people remove their flags the very next day. That's what separates most other teams fans from Leaf fans....

Well, is that why there s***loads of leaf jerseys all across the entire continent? Also, Ive seen hab flags on cars everyday since they went to playoffs last spring, and I live in Toronto! I've sene more hab flags, than I have Leaf ones!
Who the hell are you to tell someone to take a flag off their car anyways? People are fans year round buddy.

Guest9838 Posted - 02/04/2009 : 08:11:27
Hey Beans,

At least one thing you hated about the leafs 2 years ago has changed. i.e. Leafs always play on saturdays, and at home... there's been a number of Saturday's now when the feature on HNIC is Montreal or whoever. Maybe not enough to satisfy Western Canadians but it's a start.

As for the fan hate, can't change that, and since Toronto has so many fans in general, your going to have more dumb ones. It's just quantity. The intelligent leaf fans hate the dumb leaf fans too, so there is a healthy amount of leaf on leaf fan hate (as there probably is for all teams)

The media doesn't help the Leafs either, all these toronto based network's stuff the team's minutia down everyone's throat. Good thing for the raps, the jays and TFC that they're the only Canadian team in those sports or everyone would probably hate them too. I bet all you leaf haters don't mind these other teams but hate the argos right? How many of you watched those 92, 93 world series wins and felt the love for T.O. and Canada?
hanley6 Posted - 02/04/2009 : 02:39:27
to Guest6375 the guy who said "Most of Canada outside of TO hate the Leafs...." watch the games in Ottawa, Montreal, Buffalo, Los Angeles, Tampa Bay, half of the fans in attendance if not more are wearing a Leafs Jersey, But enough of that, lets face it Montreal, Ottawa, Detroit and Toronto are THE most hated and the most loved teams in the NHL it's an old rival thing. Montreal is hated by true fans of Toronto, Detroit and Ottawa and any other NHL team. Ottawa is hatted by any true fan of Toronto and Montreal. Detroit is hatted by any true fan of Montreal and Toronto and any other team in the NHL. And Toronto is hated by any true fan of Montreal, Ottawa and Detroit and also any other fan of any other team..
These 4 teams you either love them or you hate them

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page