Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 TML roster at start of 2010 season.

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4168 Posted - 06/21/2009 : 23:26:48
This year leafs trade kaberle, pogge, poni and our 1st round draft pick 2010 for lecavalier. Sign Bouwmeester. Draft B. Schenn. Next year sign Nash, kovalchuk, Boogard, Rinne or Hiller, and Volchenkov.

L1: Nash-Lecavalier-Kovalchuk
L2: Hagman-B.Schenn-Tlusty
L3: Didomenico-Bozak-Kulemin
L4: Boogard-Mitchell-Hanson

D1: Schenn-Bouwmeester
D2: White-Volchenkov
D3: ???-???

G: Rinne/Hiller-???
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest4175 Posted - 06/24/2009 : 21:28:39
TB is also gettind a first rounder next year.
Guest0993 Posted - 06/23/2009 : 17:43:15
It's not impossible, it just seems highly highly unlikely. I don't think TB would trade vinny for Kaberle and the other 2 throw ins, they'd probably want Schenn involved.

Signing both Kovalchuk and Nash just seems too good to be true. I could see Burke making a strong Push for Nash when the time comes.
Guest4138 Posted - 06/23/2009 : 16:50:36
finger and blake to the marlies, vanryn's contract ends after this coming season. and i don't have bothe rinne and hiller its one of the 2.
Pasty7 Posted - 06/23/2009 : 15:36:23
not to mention somehow you have joans hiller and peka rinn??

Pasty
Guest9838 Posted - 06/23/2009 : 10:01:59
not to mention who's going to take Blake and Finger's contracts from the leafs. In this scenario are they being shipped to the Marlies or traded for ???? lol.

You're keeping white and dropping Van Ryn?

If Burke is able to pull off Bouwmeester this year I'd be pleasantly surprised.
MSC Posted - 06/23/2009 : 08:49:34
How do you propose they will afford Nash, Lecavlier, Kovulchuk, Schenn and Boumeester and still fill out the remaining roster while being competitive?
Sensfan101 Posted - 06/22/2009 : 17:44:09
Okay no Nash, No Lecavalier, No Kovalcuck, B.Schenn will already be taken, No Bouwmeester, Pretty sure Volchenkov is signed so no Volchenkov other than that pretty good roster.
But seriously is anyone other than me sick of hear these stupid fantasy rosters for the Maple Leafs? The leafs are trying to rebuild which does not mean signing 3 out of the top five free agents.
And to all of those Leafs fans that think they will grab B.Schenn not gonna happen unless Burke is able to move up to at least fourth and the only way that will happen is if the trade involes L.Schenn and Burke is no retard so I think you leafs will have to do with seventh pick.

You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take Wayne Gretzky

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page