Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Vancouver
 Undefeated Teams?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
brentrock2 Posted - 10/09/2009 : 16:15:43
Which of these four undefeated teams is likely to be the last standing before earning a loss among them?

East

Atlanta (3-0) Next game, Saturday @ OTT

West

Calgary (4-0) Next game, Friday vs. DAL
Nashville (3-0) Next game, Saturday vs. BUF
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alex116 Posted - 10/10/2009 : 11:39:57
NOPE! Slozo you're stuck with the Preds . While my prediction of Calgary losing on Monday was a little off (although i think they still will), the Thrashers are still in the running. On the other hand, the Pred's have to be the favorite now. Not only do they play at home tonight (vs Buffalo), their game is an hour later than the Thrashers / Sens game and therefore even if both Nash and Atl lose, technically speaking, your pick would be correct.
n/a Posted - 10/10/2009 : 05:32:31
I am one of the three (so far) that voted for Nashville . . . before last night's action took out the Flames.

I still have to rub my eyes when looking at the two undefeated teams of Atlanta and Nashville . . . oh wait, I just looked at the schedule.

Nashville is at home vs Buffalo on Sat, then play three games in four nights (Oil, Stars and Hawks) starting Tuesday. No way do they run the table against those three teams, right?

But Atlanta - they play in Ottawa tonight, and then don't play again until next FRIDAY for pete's sake! If the Atlanta Trashers can pull off a win against the Sens tonight . . . they will for certain be the last undefeated team in the league by Thursday or Friday.

Can I change my vote?

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
brentrock2 Posted - 10/10/2009 : 03:34:18
Looks like calgary is out, defeated by dallas friday night 5-2.

HABS RULE!!
brentrock2
Alex116 Posted - 10/09/2009 : 17:25:22
I'm gonna go with Atlanta on a bit of a longshot. Calgary is clearly the best team of the group, but i think they're in tough IN Chicago on Monday and if they get by that, they play the following night IN Columbus. Back to back road games. Of course, Atlanta's gotta get by a road game in Ottawa tomorrow night? That's the tough one for them to win this poll, but i give them a good shot vs a Sens team which hasn't really found its groove just yet.
sharksfan44 Posted - 10/09/2009 : 16:47:15
well the flames are the only team out of these three to play tonite so right away they have a chance of being the first team to lose, but i think they should win tonite. I think that atlanta could have a hard time with ottawa and the same for nashville with buffalo.

if all three win their next game than calgayr plays chicago next, nashville plays edmonton and atlanta plays new jersey but that's not till next friday. so i'd have to agree with u and say calgary will be the last undefeated team left standing
brentrock2 Posted - 10/09/2009 : 16:18:01
I think that the flames will be the team to hold off.

HABS RULE!!
brentrock2

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page