Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 Kovalchuk

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest9042 Posted - 10/28/2009 : 12:13:53
Hey guys,

I was wondering how you think kovalchuk will do at the end of the year (goals/points) now that he is missing 4 weeks with a broken foot?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MSC Posted - 10/28/2009 : 13:20:53
Stash him on your IR and add possibly Byfuglien in the meantime. He won't put up crazy numbers in any one category but he'll at least produce in ALL of them.
Beans15 Posted - 10/28/2009 : 12:58:31
I heard he was out 4-6 weeks. With an average of 3 games a week, that between 12 and 18 games missed. IF we called him a 100 point/season player, that takes him from 100 points to between 78 and 85 points for the season depending on how many games he missed.

I don't think I would be dropping him, as there are few players in the league that a PPG players in a full season.
Axey Posted - 10/28/2009 : 12:18:47
He's not worth dropping in a pool, he will have a solid year and be over a ppg player just depends on how long he is out for to project his outcome for the year.

70-80 now I would say roughly, knowing that he will miss 10-15 games, if less games he could exceed 80 pts.

For some reason I still want to say he will get 40+ goals anyways just by how he was playing but it depends if the injury slows him down or not. 35+ Is no where out of the picture though.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page