Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Best one,two punch

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4004 Posted - 03/13/2010 : 16:14:58
Excluding Ovie and Backstrom, Crosby and Malkin and the sedins whats the best one,two punch in the nhl?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HawkinOilCountry Posted - 03/15/2010 : 12:07:11
Gotta go with Toews-Kane here. Each of these guys alone are capable of amazing plays, but as a tandem these two can make even the best defences look like pylons. My top 3 tandems:

Toews-Kane
Sedin-sedin
St Louis- Stamkos

The arena wall in chicago should be credited with a goal.
Guest7107 Posted - 03/15/2010 : 11:48:10
Some of the one two punches do not actually play together for example richards and carter and kovalchuk and parise. From the list though I have to choose St. Louis and Stamkos since they have been paired with Downie it has been the only line going in Tampa and those two seem to have amazing chemistry. Case in point Stamkos had what 18 goals in 19 games on his point streak and St, Louis is top 5 in scoring. Right now I would say they are the best one two punch on a team struggling for a playoff spot.
Guest4158 Posted - 03/15/2010 : 11:43:41
Hard one. I'd go with Getzlaf and Perry, although I see not a lot did. Most of the other tandems are made up of one "power forward" coupled with a soft-hands scorer. I like that with Getzlaf/Perry, both big strong forwards that play hard, and even though Getzlaf is the better setup man to Perry's finisher, both are capable of putting the puck in the net.

Hard to argue with any choice though really, all the tandems you listed are pretty potent - except for Kovalchuk/Parise, I think its too early to call them a "tandem"

irvine Posted - 03/14/2010 : 16:47:08
Thornton with Heatley or Marleau.

Irvine/prez.
Guest4004 Posted - 03/13/2010 : 16:18:17
I say Richards and Carter. Although offensively it may be St.Louis and Satmkos, The Sharks or Toews Kane. But with this tandem Richards is kind of a checker/playmaker/sniper and Carter has Great finish. In the defensive zone richards is amazing and thats why in both ends of the ice these 2 are the best

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page