Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Central Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Dallas
 Mike Modano

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ryan93 Posted - 04/08/2010 : 20:24:25
I just finished watching the Dallas/Anaheim game, and i'm sure glad i did, that was something special!

Playing in his last home game, Mike Modano was given 2-3 minutes standing ovation late in the 3rd period which brought him to tears, and then with the Stars trailing 2-1 with 1:47 to go in the game, who else but Modano scores the tying goal. He then had a glorious chance to win it in OT on a breakaway but couldn't get a shot off b/c of the strong backchecking from Sexton.

So the game goes to a shootout, and both Mike Modano & Jeri Lehtinen score to win it for Dallas! What a way for Modano to go out! And the 3 stars of the game ended up being Modano, Lehtinen & Turco, all 3 likely playing their last game as a Dallas Star.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ryan93 Posted - 04/09/2010 : 08:31:51
How fitting is it too that the Stars 1 remaining game...is in Minnesota!
n/a Posted - 04/09/2010 : 05:25:19
Well, normally finishing up your career in the regular season after missing the playoffs wouldn't be considered "great", but Mike Modano managed to make it great for himself and the fans. What a finish indeed!

I'll have to watch the highlights later.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page