Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Introductions
 Howzitgoin' eh?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ToXXiK1 Posted - 09/10/2010 : 08:40:52
Good day all:

I'm going to run a pool here I think and join the other one when it starts. Y'all seem like a pretty decent crew from what I've read so far and look forward to posting.

Cheers,

ToX
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ToXXiK1 Posted - 09/11/2010 : 07:21:30
Oh, lol!

Thanks for the welcome, and yes, i'll be around for a long while.
Alex116 Posted - 09/10/2010 : 22:35:09
quote:
Originally posted by admin

haha! Sorry Toxxik1. I think our esteemed forum member Alex116 thought you were dropping a spam on the site. Of course that is not the case.

Great to have you on board! We're looking forward to a great season. If you have any questions about the system just fire an email to support at pickuphockey.com and you'll get a fast reply.

In the meantime feel free to post away. Don't forget to check out our posting guidelines here: http://www.pickuphockey.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2160

Talk to you again soon.

LOL, my apologies toxxik1.....Admin was correct, i thought you were a spammer by the first post i read from you only to see you actually posted other stuff later. Was going to edit my post to apologize earlier but got busy at work. You'll see what i was referring to very soon as long as you stick around!
admin Posted - 09/10/2010 : 15:17:21
haha! Sorry Toxxik1. I think our esteemed forum member Alex116 thought you were dropping a spam on the site. Of course that is not the case.

Great to have you on board! We're looking forward to a great season. If you have any questions about the system just fire an email to support at pickuphockey.com and you'll get a fast reply.

In the meantime feel free to post away. Don't forget to check out our posting guidelines here: http://www.pickuphockey.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2160

Talk to you again soon.
ToXXiK1 Posted - 09/10/2010 : 10:28:04
Sorry?
Alex116 Posted - 09/10/2010 : 10:09:18
quote:
Originally posted by ToXXiK1

Good day all:

I'm going to run a pool here I think and join the other one when it starts. Y'all seem like a pretty decent crew from what I've read so far and look forward to posting.

Cheers,

ToX

Saginaw Crossover??? AEV High Steer?

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page