Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Edmonton
 How I feel about Jordan Eberle

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest9111 Posted - 10/12/2010 : 05:03:20
Jordan Eberle Is like a bullet on the ice and he has magical hands compared to Taylor Hall and Magnus
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Oilearl Posted - 10/16/2010 : 15:24:05
It's exciting to have all three make the team so far it's been fun patience is the key for all of them.
The Duke Posted - 10/13/2010 : 14:28:57
eberle is good, don`t know how much his size will effect his career. hall will be a great one i think, combination of decent size and skill. this M.P.S is quite an interesting character, played very well at the world juniors. if he can consistently go to the net with his size he can have a monster career.
Beans15 Posted - 10/13/2010 : 12:50:06
Well, without a deck of cards, a top hat, and a white rabbit it will be virtually impossible to decide this question once and for all.

As relating to hockey, Eberle has had an impressive career as junior, however making any kind of claims regarding his skill comparatively to their Hall or Pajaarvi after the pre-season, 2 regular season game, and particularly one spectacular goal is pretty short sighted in my opinion.

However, arguing about which of three highly talented rookies with loads of potential is a pretty nice position to be in as a hockey fan.
n/a Posted - 10/13/2010 : 11:22:29
Statman - please re-read:

He said Eberle has magical hands compared to the other two.

That means that Hall and Paajarvi could still have very soft hands, but Eberle is like a magician with his - not only soft, but magical as well.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Statman Posted - 10/12/2010 : 16:20:17
Though there is little question Eberle is a gifted scorer, saying those other two don't have soft hands merely points out the fact that you haven't seen very much of them.
n/a Posted - 10/12/2010 : 16:12:54
Although this topic has little substance, it did make me laugh . . .

Two thumbs up

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
semin-rules Posted - 10/12/2010 : 10:14:13
Thank you for your input !

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page