Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 Tight Tight Western Conference

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4178 Posted - 12/03/2010 : 14:42:54
I know it's early (just past the 1/4 mark of the season), but the West is proving to be a very competitive conference.

As of today's standings, Vancouver sits in 3rd place with 29 points, and Nashville sits in 12th place, just two points behind, with 27 points.

This is close, and it's also great for hockey!

If Colorado wins tonight (and Vancouver loses), Colorado will move up from 10th to 3rd in the Western Conference. In the Pacific Division, there is only 3 points separating the five teams from 1st to last. (If you read this on Dec. 4th or afterwards, things will have changed.)

Once again, it's early in the season, but it looks like the Western Conference will be a close tight race until the end of the season. I wouldn't predict Edmonton or Calgary to make the playoffs, but for most every other team in the Western Conference, it might come down to the last few weeks (and/or games) of the season to determine a team's playoff fate, and this can only be good for fans, and the game of hockey!
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest4224 Posted - 12/14/2010 : 15:53:11
quote:
Originally posted by sahis34

How does nashville win games. honestly, they have the worst lineup in the league

Go OILERS Go!!!

Wow cheering for the Oils you have the gumption to call the Preds the worst line up in the league. That's like the Isles fan calling the Rangers team the worst team in the league. Just saying.

Nashville wins as a team and darn good coaching. That's how. It is criminal how Trotz has yet to win the Adams Award.
Yewcandoit Posted - 12/14/2010 : 11:52:18
quote:

How does nashville win games. honestly, they have the worst lineup in the league

Go OILERS Go!!!

Shane O Brien
Utemin Posted - 12/04/2010 : 17:30:01
quote:

Go OILERS Go!!!

The Coach knows his team. Example he puts Weber on a defensive roll instead of offensive, knowing that his team needs more support around Rinne then on the point.

Don't hate me because i'm Beautiful
doublechamp7 Posted - 12/04/2010 : 17:08:33
And Sullivan and Rinne are good, there is probably a worse lineup
doublechamp7 Posted - 12/04/2010 : 17:07:58
One name.
SHEA WEBER!
sahis34 Posted - 12/04/2010 : 16:28:43

Go OILERS Go!!!
Yewcandoit Posted - 12/03/2010 : 19:43:03
Yea, the west is usually pretty tight.
Utemin Posted - 12/03/2010 : 19:36:55
Its not only the west that is close.

Don't hate me because i'm Beautiful

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page