Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 Which Sutter will get fired first?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hockeyrocks101 Posted - 11/22/2010 : 17:51:12
Which Sutter will get fired from the flames first?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest4155 Posted - 12/08/2010 : 19:46:17
Hire Glen Sather.
Then get Nelson Skalbania to work one of his underhanded backgammon scams to land Sidney Crosby.
Then have him sign a poorly defined personal services contract lasting 20 years for an unknown amount of cash during a pregame warmup at centre ice.
Worked for the Oilers.
doublechamp7 Posted - 12/08/2010 : 19:41:59
I think they will both be fired at the same time

IM A CHAMPION!
Utemin Posted - 12/08/2010 : 17:36:59
Yep both should get fired at the same time.

Any one from BC remember Olli jokinen getting offered for the Sedins. One of the sports reporters said the Sedins had reached the top of there Career and the Canucks should take the offer. Radio sport hosts are Idiots.

Don't hate me because i'm Beautiful
umteman Posted - 12/07/2010 : 17:37:56
I don't like either one of them and hope they both get fired with no preference who goes first (they both almost certainly will).

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
irvine Posted - 12/06/2010 : 21:38:07
If one goes, both will go I'd say.

I'd suspect both Sutters will be let go before the seasons out. If not, they will not be in Calgary by the 2011-2012 season.

Irvine/prez.
Awesome One Posted - 11/23/2010 : 06:10:53
Tanguay has always performed well with Iggy, that move I understand.

Jokinen, not so much.

There was once a license plate in Toronto that abbreviated "Go Leafs" it read "Golfs".
Pasty7 Posted - 11/22/2010 : 21:11:29
quote:
Originally posted by Oilearl

Darryl will get axed first he gambled and so far bringing back past players isn't working.... there is no future in the past IMHO.

Tanguay is working so far he is putting up decent numbers, Olie is a waste of talent that i can agree, i think ownership has to come down hard and axe both of the Sutters this team just needs change

Pasty
Oilearl Posted - 11/22/2010 : 21:08:31
Darryl will get axed first he gambled and so far bringing back past players isn't working.... there is no future in the past IMHO.
Awesome One Posted - 11/22/2010 : 20:45:20
Brent, the coach always gets axed first.

There was once a license plate in Toronto that abbreviated "Go Leafs" it read "Golfs".
hockeyrocks101 Posted - 11/22/2010 : 17:56:14
It would be hard for darryl to fire his own brother but he did trade his son brett to carolina. Darryl in my mind is doing an awful job. Who knows what Ken King is thinking.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page