Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Toronto
 awsome toronto people

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest6378 Posted - 04/11/2011 : 16:44:40
every were we go every were we go people always ask us peopple always ask us who we are who we are so we tell them so we tell them we are toronto fans we are toronto fans mighty mighty toronto fans.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
OILINONTARIO Posted - 04/13/2011 : 14:34:10
Her maiden name wouldn't happen to be Campbell, would it? If so, sounds like an egregious conflict of interest to me.

The Oil WILL make the playoffs in 2012.
fat_elvis_rocked Posted - 04/13/2011 : 08:23:42
I appreciate the conspiracy angles and the 'The Sahis'(my new description for any on ice incident that can't be explained using natural physics....or reason), but I'm pretty sure it was a headshot plain and simple.

Mrs. FatElvis is most definitely a goon, brought up from the minors for her penchant for pugilism, and thug-like tactics!
ToXXiK1 Posted - 04/13/2011 : 08:18:10
Due to the grainy footage, it's looks to come from the back, forcing the head to snap. But FBI coverage of said projectile say there was only one, fuelling the ongoing debate of the grassy knoll in the east upper deck of the Dallas arena. Conspiracy theorists are convinced that there had to be more than one and that the Men in Black (aka Bettman & Co.) are launching a massive cover up to deflect attention from the obvious facts.
nuxfan Posted - 04/13/2011 : 08:04:07
are you sure it was a headshot? Or was it more of a glancing blow to the neck, ear, and upper lip that made the head shoot backwards, thus appearing to be a headshot? I hear its hard to tell the difference...
fat_elvis_rocked Posted - 04/12/2011 : 21:35:44
quote:
Originally posted by Guest8149

Not a hockey response (but neither is this post), but I think guest6378 and FatElvis are one and the same!

You could be right! Just the other night I was complaining to Mrs. FatElvis about the violence in hockey, when she blindsided me with a headshot, into the stanchion(you guys probably call it a refrigerator, but around here it's a stanchion), slew footed me, and when I tried to get up, she threw her helmet off, said, "shut the f*** up Sally!", and then hit me when I was down, clearly an aggressor penalty that didn't get called!!

Ever since then, I've been missing periods of time, but when I come to, I have this nagging feeling, I've been using atrocious grammar, with a total disregard for spelling and punctuation!!!

Help, I think I may be concussed and am having memory loss.
(blank stare)
(blank stare)
Guest8149 Posted - 04/12/2011 : 19:21:58
Not a hockey response (but neither is this post), but I think guest6378 and FatElvis are one and the same!
n/a Posted - 04/12/2011 : 08:35:38
I can 100% assure you, the poster is NOT a Toronto Maple Leafs fan.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
ToXXiK1 Posted - 04/12/2011 : 07:39:47
Maybe some punctuation and a dictionary might help your cause.
fat_elvis_rocked Posted - 04/11/2011 : 20:26:26
quote:
Originally posted by Guest6378

every were we go every were we go people always ask us peopple always ask us who we are who we are so we tell them so we tell them we are toronto fans we are toronto fans mighty mighty toronto fans.

I don't know, that sounds more like one of those sing song things I have been told they do on the bus, the short, special bus.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page