Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Central Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Winnipeg / Atlanta
 Atlanta in talks to move to Winnipeg?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 05/17/2011 : 05:20:57
Looks like True North, the potential ownership group in the 'Peg, has been having talks with Atlanta ownership for a sale and move. Deal would be subject to approval by the league and its governors, especially since it is late for this to happen before next season.

Article in the Toronto Star detailing the story:
http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/article/992094--thrashers-in-talks-with-winnipeg

Is the Winnipeg Thrashers a possibility, or is it yet another pipedream that will get squashed by Bettman and the governors?

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
40   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
99pickles Posted - 05/31/2011 : 10:42:21
I thought I should post this here for posterity:

May 31, 2011

Earlier today, we, along with our partners, signed an asset purchase agreement to sell the Atlanta Thrashers to True North Sports and Entertainment. If ratified by the NHL, Commissioner Bettman and the league's Board of Governors, this will result in the relocation of the Atlanta Thrashers to Winnipeg, Canada beginning with the 2011-2012 season.

It's extremely disappointing to all of us that it became necessary after all other options were exhausted. We want to express my gratitude to you, the fans, for the years of dedication you have offered to the Atlanta Thrashers.

As many of you know, for some time we have been seeking a buyer for the team or a partner willing to join with us in continuing to fund the team. We hired an investment banking firm to seek out potential investors with the express goal of finding someone who would keep the team here in Atlanta. In recent months, we openly indicated a growing urgency to secure assistance in off-setting our operating losses in hopes that our public plea would produce investors which, to that point, had eluded us.

After extensive effort, nobody has come forward. As a result, we had no choice but to explore the investment option presented to us by the NHL in the form of True North Sports and Entertainment.

Relocation of the Thrashers is not the outcome that any of us ultimately wanted. We knew when we purchased the club in 2004, that professional sports teams are seldom, if ever, money-making investments but rather vital community assets. We believed in the overall impact that the team had on the sports landscape of Atlanta, and over the past seven years, invested a significant amount of money into what we felt was an integral piece of the greater metropolitan Atlanta area. We are truly grateful to have been a part of this city's professional hockey history, to have made an indelible impact on the community through our players' outreach, our organization's activities and our foundation's donations, and most of all, to have been a part of paying tribute to you, our fans, each and every time our team stepped on the ice.

Thank you for the opportunity to be entertained, thrilled and inspired alongside you by Atlanta Thrashers hockey. None of this would have been possible without your support.

Sincerely,

Bruce Levenson and Michael Gearon
Pasty7 Posted - 05/26/2011 : 08:03:56
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Where is the rubber chicken avatar Slozo?? That might be the only thing missing from your shtick!!

Where is the news report from??? Brandon??? Flin Flon?? Where?? I can tell you right now, if and when that team moves, you will see a story posted on TSN immediately.

Sit tight, it will happen.

yeah i'm partial to not believeing anything untill Bob Mckenzie and tsn announce it

"I led the league in "Go get 'em next time." - Bob Uecker
Beans15 Posted - 05/26/2011 : 07:43:02
Where is the rubber chicken avatar Slozo?? That might be the only thing missing from your shtick!!

Where is the news report from??? Brandon??? Flin Flon?? Where?? I can tell you right now, if and when that team moves, you will see a story posted on TSN immediately.

Sit tight, it will happen.
n/a Posted - 05/26/2011 : 04:50:36
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9672

It's now official. Winnipeg will get the Trasher. Don,t have the link yet, just saw it on TV

Thanks for that breaking story!

The Winnipeg . . . Trashers. Nice!

They'll . . . take out the trash in the 'Peg.

Don't try to argue with them - they'll trash you.

I'm here all night folks.

MrBoogedy Posted - 05/26/2011 : 00:13:03
I wonder what happened to that whole tuesday thing
leigh Posted - 05/25/2011 : 23:23:03
I can't see anything official anywhere yet (nothing on TSN or NHL anyway) From the stories on TSN it seems imminent though. Thursday/Friday is what I'm reading.
Guest9672 Posted - 05/25/2011 : 13:11:23
It's now official. Winnipeg will get the Trasher. Don,t have the link yet, just saw it on TV
polishexpress Posted - 05/23/2011 : 23:20:33
Manitoba Moose would be a good hockey name, but too many puns.

Moose: a big animal that is mean if you get in its way... think Chris Pronger.

As long as they don't use another force of nature, because with the recent weather they've had, the Winnipeg Flood, or Manitoba Rain must have come up in somebody's mind.

And, no names you can turn into verbs or bad puns, the commentators will beat them to death like they do now:

"Atlanta really handed out a thrashing!"
"The Flames got doused."
"Its worse than the Gulf Coast for Edmonton on the ice tonight"
"Watch out, its hurricane season in Carolina"
"The Predators finally caught their prey"
"The opposing team is stepping into some dangerous, shark-infested waters tonight in San Jose"
"It was a Wild game in Minnesota"
"No Kings will be crowned in LA this year"
"The Coyotes will live to howl another year"

but wait, there's more:

"Ottawa just couldn't reform the other team tonight" (double points if you got that one!)
"The Colorado goalie is really facing an Avalanche of shots"
"We've got a Blackhawk down!"
"The Wings are really flying"
"Buffalo got their swords crossed on that play!"
"The Stars have really lined up for Dallas tonight"
"New Jersey is playing a Devil of a game"
"Anaheim has all their ducks in a row for the offseason"
"The Philadelphia defenseman took a flyer on that play"
"The Penguins players were really waddling to the bench on that play, costing them a Too Many Meny On The Ice Penalty"
"The Capitals really punctuated that beautiful passing sequence with goal!"
"St. Louis will be playing the Blues this offseason"
"The New York goalie is really one man on an Island with the way his defense is playing"

I think I missed Boston, NYR, Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver

MrBoogedy Posted - 05/23/2011 : 22:20:12
Maybe the Winnipeg Jetfire, or something else that incorporates the word jets.
Sensfan101 Posted - 05/22/2011 : 09:23:58
A few other name ideas I have heard are Rebels because of Louis Riel and Voyageurs

You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take Wayne Gretzky
KariyaSelanne Posted - 05/21/2011 : 20:36:26
On TSN I heard that possibly the "Manitoba Gold"
-Blue Bombers colours, blue and gold
-Baseball team is the Goldeyes
-The Golden Boy statue
-There is also gold in Manitoba

To me that seems way too simple and would never work
n/a Posted - 05/21/2011 : 19:17:50
I like the moose as an animal, but as a moniker for an NHL team . . . I also think it doesn't quite cut it. And changing it to Manitoba as opposed to Winnipeg . . . hmm. Not sure about that either.

One thing is certain - new merchandise HAS to be created, and a whole crapload of revenue stream has to be made from a team coming back . . . so, I think the Jets will not come back as a name.

The Manitoba Lakers? Maybe not . . .

The Winnipeg Kegs! Drinking town it is . . .

The Manitoba Reserves . . . because of all the native reserves and the . . . ah, they'll never get that meaning out of it, will they?

I got it!

The Manitoba Mighty Mosquitoes.

leigh Posted - 05/21/2011 : 16:57:31
Hey Oil, I knew you were joking and thought it was pretty funny. And Fatty, the only thing good about the Edmonton "Flames" is the name. LOL!
fat_elvis_rocked Posted - 05/21/2011 : 14:52:20
No need whatsoever to apologize, I figured it was tongue in cheek, but geez, that's be akin to changing our beloved team's name to The Edmonton....Flames.....ugh.
OILINONTARIO Posted - 05/21/2011 : 13:30:40
quote:
Originally posted by fat_elvis_rocked

quote:
Originally posted by OILINONTARIO

Is the name "Roughriders" available?

The Oil WILL make the playoffs in 2012.

In Winnipeg???? In Manitoba????

Are you kidding? Do you realize how deep of a rivalry there is with SASKATCHEWAN Roughriders and whatever that Winnipeg team is called???

I'm not sure if it's because you are actually an OIL fan in ONTARIO, but just west of you guys there are actually a few provinces, each having their own sports teams and such....

*shaking head* Here I thought that stereotype of Ontarians not knowing much outside their own importance, was just a myth!!

Disclaimer: to those Ontarians who are fluent in all of Canada, please do not take offence. To those who resemble my remark.....it doesn't matter, I don't live in Ontario and therefore barely exist to you.

Roughriders in Winnipeg/Manitoba.......geez!

Yeah, sorry. I was kidding. My humour tends to be a bit dry sometimes. I was only referring to the fact that the "Roughrider" moniker is so popular that it was employed by both Saskatchewan and Ottawa at the same time in an eight team football league. And I know Ottawa spelled it out in two words. Still funny to me.

I do have a tremendous amount of respect for "Rider Pride", (though I am a fan of the Eskies), and apologize if I've insulted you.

To set the record straight, I do live in Ontario, but spent the first 28 years of my life in Sherwood Park, a bedroom community to Edmonton. And, yes, a decade in this province will f*** with your mind a bit. So please cut me some slack if I come off a bit audacious at times.

Just trying to keep my mind.

I suppose I probably should use emoticons, but for whatever reason, I do not.......OK I'll try one.

That was no fun at all.

impropriety Posted - 05/21/2011 : 13:24:45
I guess it's time I start posting about this, because I raised a fuss about it last year and kind of disappeared afterwards...

I really think they need to keep the Jets name, even if they go with the Manitoba Jets instead of reverting back to the original moniker. The main issue I see is that Jets merch has been selling steadily since the old Jets left. People wear their Jets jerseys out on the town, and especially to the AHL Moose games. Regardless of what the team is called when they come back, there will be 15,003 fans wearing Jets jerseys when the puck drops at the home opener. That doesn't exactly look great for whatever network is broadcasting (CBC?). If they want to keep the merchandise revenue stream open, they should redesign the logo. People will keep buying them if only to get the current players' names on the back.
Beans15 Posted - 05/21/2011 : 13:04:36
The latest I heard is the team would be called the Manitoba Moose. Not Winnipeg, but Manitoba.

Not sure as everything is still speculation to this point, but I have never been a fan of the name 'the Moose," but that's just me.
fat_elvis_rocked Posted - 05/21/2011 : 12:36:29
quote:
Originally posted by OILINONTARIO

In Winnipeg???? In Manitoba????

Are you kidding? Do you realize how deep of a rivalry there is with SASKATCHEWAN Roughriders and whatever that Winnipeg team is called???

I'm not sure if it's because you are actually an OIL fan in ONTARIO, but just west of you guys there are actually a few provinces, each having their own sports teams and such....

*shaking head* Here I thought that stereotype of Ontarians not knowing much outside their own importance, was just a myth!!

Disclaimer: to those Ontarians who are fluent in all of Canada, please do not take offence. To those who resemble my remark.....it doesn't matter, I don't live in Ontario and therefore barely exist to you.

Roughriders in Winnipeg/Manitoba.......geez!
OILINONTARIO Posted - 05/21/2011 : 12:13:35

n/a Posted - 05/21/2011 : 10:35:17
[quote]Originally posted by semin-rules

Winnipegs AHL team the Manitoba Moose have relocated to St. johns.
To make way for the thrashers. And in today's paper, the headline in the Winnipeg free press said : " Tuesday will be a good day"

[/quote

Are you serious? The AHL team has ALREADY relocated? Well, I guess that really seals the deal then . . . hunh.

You know, with all this division re-jigging talk, we haven't spoken much about the new name . . . what is everyone's best guess?

I think we can throw out the Jets, as pointed out earlier, they technically can't do it if it's not the Phoenix franchise coming back.

The "Thrashers" name is not going to stick, one would think. Maybe "Threshers" (you have to be a farm boy to get that reference), but not the Thrashers.

semin-rules Posted - 05/21/2011 : 09:49:04
Winnipegs AHL team the Manitoba Moose have relocated to St. johns.
To make way for the thrashers. And in today's paper, the headline in the Winnipeg free press said : " Tuesday will be a good day"

leigh Posted - 05/21/2011 : 00:10:22
Hey guys. While the shifting of individual teams is on topic, the discussion around scrapping the current divisions and conferences And the number of games per season is a bit of a stretch. Please set up a new topic for that subject if desired. Keep this one on te Jets/Thrashers. Thanks!
Guest9179 Posted - 05/20/2011 : 23:23:22
I know nothing is confirmed yet, but I would have preferred the Coyotes moving to Winnipeg, and not the Thrashers.

After all, the Coyotes were formed when the Jets left Winnipeg, and when you think about it now, it's hard to believe a team in the Arizona desert was able to scoop a team from Canada.

But the times were different. The NHL really wanted to expand to the US, the exchange rate was favourable to the US, and Winnipeg was not able to support an NHL franchise.

I'm really pulling for Winnipeg to put this deal together. They deserve an NHL franchise more than the bottom 3-4 current NHL teams. (By bottom, I mean fan support.)
Guest9179 Posted - 05/20/2011 : 23:22:04
I know nothing is confirmed yet, but I would have preferred the Coyotes moving to Winnipeg, and not the Thrashers.

After all, the Coyotes were formed when the Jets left Winnipeg, and when you think about it now, it's hard to believe a team in the Arizona desert was able to scoop a team from Canada.

But the times were different. The NHL really wanted to expand to the US, the exchange rate was favourable to the US, and Winnipeg was not able to support an NHL franchise.

I'm really pulling for Winnipeg to put this deal together. They deserve an NHL franchise more than the bottom 3-4 current NHL teams. (By bottom, I mean fan support.)
Beans15 Posted - 05/20/2011 : 18:26:54
quote:
Originally posted by nuxfan

I think I need to change my avatar to a .jpg that says "I am NOT Alex"

Well honestly Beans, if you're going to go that far, why not just scrap divisions entirely - a single league of 30 teams. Every team plays 3 games against each opponent at least one in each other's home. Extend the season to 87 games by scrapping almost all the exhibition season.

Or 2 conferences of 15 each. Each team plays each member of their conference 4 times, and each team in the other conference 2 times a year. Season is extended to 84 games, turn 2 pre-season games into real games and go.

Its already getting difficult to fit enough teams into the "west" in order to make evenly balanced conferences work. And I like the idea of a full league, so that travel is evenly balanced between all teams.

Sorry Sir. You guys look the same, sound the same, I think you might be Daniel and Henrik!!!

How about this schedule idea:

Expand the season to 84 games, shrinking the pre-season by 2 games.

Within your Division = 6 games each (24 games)
Next Division (D1 plays D2, D3 plays D4, D5 plays D6) = 4 games each = 20 games.
The other 4 divisions (20 teams) 2 games each = 40 games.

84 Game seasons.

What the NHL would also do is kind of like the NFL and rotate the 4 game opposite division games and roll through all the divisions on a 5 year rotation.

But NUX, I agree. With the travel and the technology today, spread the games around regardless of divison/conference.
Guest4668 Posted - 05/20/2011 : 16:46:45
Maniotba Mooooooooooose all the way baby why change anything in the arena or Jersey's...
nuxfan Posted - 05/20/2011 : 16:21:54
I think I need to change my avatar to a .jpg that says "I am NOT Alex"

Well honestly Beans, if you're going to go that far, why not just scrap divisions entirely - a single league of 30 teams. Every team plays 3 games against each opponent at least one in each other's home. Extend the season to 87 games by scrapping almost all the exhibition season.

Or 2 conferences of 15 each. Each team plays each member of their conference 4 times, and each team in the other conference 2 times a year. Season is extended to 84 games, turn 2 pre-season games into real games and go.

Its already getting difficult to fit enough teams into the "west" in order to make evenly balanced conferences work. And I like the idea of a full league, so that travel is evenly balanced between all teams.
Beans15 Posted - 05/20/2011 : 15:36:10
Slozo, I like your idea but I Alex has a point too.

What about this.

DIV#1 - VAN, EDM, CGY, WIN, MIN
DIV#2 - LA, PHX, COL, SJ, ANA
DIV#3 - DAL, NAS, CAR, TB, FLA
DIV#4 - STL, CJB, PITT, PHI, WAS
DIV#5 - CHI, DET, TOR, MONT, OTT
DIV#6 - NJ, NYI, NYR, BOS, BUF

No more East or West conferences. The top from each Division move to the playoffs and are seeded 1-6. The next top 12 teams make the playoffs regardless of division. Teams making the playoffs are seeded 1-16 and 1 plays 16, 2 plays 15 etc.

Too crazy????

n/a Posted - 05/20/2011 : 15:10:17
I got it. Lots of moving, but see how this grabs ya!

Dallas moves to the southeast to replace Atlanta, first off. Seems like a good fit, and of all the southern teams in the western conference, they are the farthest out there. And, they are certainly more southern than Pacific, lol.

Who goes to the Pacific? I'd move Colorado there . . . closest geographically, and you just decreased everyone's travel in that division.

Now who replaces Colorado in the Northwest division? Why, the Winnpipeg Thrashing Jets, that's who. Closer than Minny, and about the same distance as Colorado from the Alberta teams and Vancouver.

Suddenly, everyone is taken care of, and Detroit stays. Hmm. New divisions look like this:

Northwest
Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Minnesota

Pacific
San Jose, Anaheim, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Colorado

Southeast
Washington, Tampa Bay, Dallas, Carolina, Atlanta

What I like about this proposal:
- the southeast division gets stronger, and the eastern conference gets a bit stronger, with Dallas coming over. That division has a true southern team in Dallas
- a bit less travel for the northwest, and they have a more natural rival in Minnesota
- a bit less travel for the Pacific, a lot less travel for Colorado and they have a more natural rivalry with those Coyotes . . . I guess, if they are staying.

nuxfan Posted - 05/20/2011 : 15:05:32
quote:

Still, it's complicated to move someone to the southeast. I am thinking of more complicated shuffles . . . but the more teams that have to move, the more unlikely it is to happen.

I think you had it on the first go Slozo. The nice thing about moving NSH is that Nashville is already in the SE United States, they're only a few hundred miles from Atlanta. The NHL has a very good chance to make this a very easy move, which given the short notice should be what they want for all.

ATL and NSH swap places, and ATL is out of Winnipeg.
n/a Posted - 05/20/2011 : 14:43:41
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

As Washington is already in the SE, Philly would make the most sense to drop into that division as they are geographically closer to Washington than any other team.

Atlantic becomes NYR, NYI, Pitt, Bos, and NJ

NE becomes TOR, BUFF, DET, MONT, and OTT

SE becomes WAS, PHI, CAR, FLA, TB.

But like I said Beans, I honestly don't see the NHL splitting up the natural geaographical and historical and political rivalry between Pittsburgh and Philly. I cannot see splitting them up - and would either agree to it? Not likely . . . it's more travel, they lose revenue when they play more games against those terrible draws (Florida, Carolina). Then again, the Isles aren't the greatest draw, and having Ovechkin come to your barn more often is always a money-maker.

Almost makes one thing Pittsburgh first, as they have a rivalry with Washington a bit.

I'll say this much: I would love to have Detroit back in the northeast, purely from a hockey perspective. Great rivalry with the Leafs, and Detroit benefits greatly from the Canadian traffic increase during Leaf games, and even during the Montreal games I'd say. Detroit is hurting right now financially due to the economy, and any way they can help get more fans in the seats for what is a perennial playoff team is all good, IMHO.

Still, it's complicated to move someone to the southeast. I am thinking of more complicated shuffles . . . but the more teams that have to move, the more unlikely it is to happen.

Let me ponder further.

Beans15 Posted - 05/20/2011 : 13:42:11
As Washington is already in the SE, Philly would make the most sense to drop into that division as they are geographically closer to Washington than any other team.

Atlantic becomes NYR, NYI, Pitt, Bos, and NJ

NE becomes TOR, BUFF, DET, MONT, and OTT

SE becomes WAS, PHI, CAR, FLA, TB.

nuxfan Posted - 05/20/2011 : 13:28:40
quote:

Altered Divisions . . . .

Southeast
Washinton, Nashville, Tampa Bay, Florida, Carolina

Central
Detroit, Winnipeg, Chicago, St.Louis, Columbus

Any other thoughts?

NSH or CBJ could easily fit into the SE division, and I think it makes sense to have WPG in the central (despite their history of being in the NW). Despite DET wanting to move back to the east, this seems the least painful a move.
n/a Posted - 05/20/2011 : 13:19:07
Well, let's not get too ahead of ourselves yet folks, just a press conference called. But if I was to judge from the way the media is covering it, it sure does look pretty certain . . .

Beans mentioned Detroit's agreement about moving back to the East, and I remember that myself. I think that it is a very real possibility, and that it might just well be Winnipeg directly replacing Detriot (that makes the most sense, and it fits geographically). But where does Detroit go then?

Well, we would be left with Atlanta's empty spot in the south-east division, and we'd have a team (Detroit) that realistically should be coming back to where it came from, the north-east division.

So then why not move Boston to the Atlantic division (basically it should be there anyways) and thus we have the new Northeast Division:
Montreal, Buffalo, Toronto, Ottawa, Detroit

Except that now, you'd have to move someone from the Atlantic division to the Southeast Division (to fill the void left by Atlanta) . . . and that just doesn't seem to work, in that you'd be seperate some natural rivalry.

And then putting Detroit in any of the other East divisions doesn't work either.

So my thinking is, it won't happen.

My guess right now? Nashville moves to the Southeast to take Atlanta's spot, and fits in seamlessly as a southern team in that region. Then Winnipeg moves to the Central Division.

Altered Divisions . . . .

Southeast
Washinton, Nashville, Tampa Bay, Florida, Carolina

Central
Detroit, Winnipeg, Chicago, St.Louis, Columbus

Any other thoughts?

Guest0693 Posted - 05/20/2011 : 10:45:40
Well, its happening! Official anouncement is Tuesday...
Guest2160 Posted - 05/18/2011 : 21:01:57
quote:
Originally posted by doublechamp7

To all people talking about the teeam being named the Winnipeg Thrashers: There is a team(Im not sure but I think it's a AAA midget team) in winnipeg called the Thrashers, they have the Thrashers logo, excactly. I hope they wouldn't kick up a fuss about that, but there is a possibility they might, and Chipman and co. wouldn't want to go down that road.

Bring back the Jets!

Yes its a AAA midget team, one of my friends is on that team, they won the Telus Cup this year
nuxfan Posted - 05/18/2011 : 16:26:47
quote:

i think they should switch with Nashville. Having Nashville in the southeast and Winnipeg in the central.

Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, St Louis and Winnipeg is not too bad. Tampa Bay, Florida, Carolina, Washington and Nashville... not too bad.

That would be the easiest switch to make for sure (only 2 teams move). It would be a shame to not get MIN into that central division though, I suspect you could get quite a good rivalry between WIN/MIN/CHI. Perhaps move SJ to the NW (to make up for the loss of MIN), and move STL into the Pacific.

doublechamp7 Posted - 05/18/2011 : 13:56:46
To all people talking about the teeam being named the Winnipeg Thrashers: There is a team(Im not sure but I think it's a AAA midget team) in winnipeg called the Thrashers, they have the Thrashers logo, excactly. I hope they wouldn't kick up a fuss about that, but there is a possibility they might, and Chipman and co. wouldn't want to go down that road.

Bring back the Jets!
Beans15 Posted - 05/18/2011 : 13:50:43
Detroit will eventually move to the East. There is a publicized agreement with Detroit that once a spot in the East opens up, it is theirs. It comes from back in the day when Detroit moved from the East to the West to accomodate the expansion in the 90's.

Personally, I would do the divisions like this:

Northwest - Winnipeg, Edmonton, Minnesota, Calgary, Vancouver
Pacific - Colorado, Los Angeles, San Jose, Phoenix, Anaheim
Central - Chicago, St. Louis, Columbus, Nashville, Dallas

Northeast - Boston, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Buffalo
Atlantic - Detroit, Pittsburgh, NYR, NYI, New Jersey
Southeast - Philly, Washington, Florida, Carolina, Tampa Bay

Leafs81 Posted - 05/18/2011 : 12:33:09
i think they should switch with Nashville. Having Nashville in the southeast and Winnipeg in the central.

Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, St Louis and Winnipeg is not too bad. Tampa Bay, Florida, Carolina, Washington and Nashville... not too bad.

If it happens and If it's possible. but for travelling measure I think it would be the easiest, closest and more simple way to do it.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page