Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... San Jose
 Sharks = best team in the NHL, hosted by Leigh

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bablaboushka Posted - 12/24/2006 : 11:36:08
Well Leigh, here's a reminder of YOUR rules:

quote:
Trust me, if by some freak of nature they lose the the Sharks that night I'll be off your band wagon in 7 quick days, so no worries about me hanging around until playoffs!

As for the rules The loser must:

- make a reasonable and honest effort to be in the forums.

- create at least one thread that promotes the winners team in a VERY positive light.

- create at least 1 thread that bashes the loser's team

- agree with the winner when speaking of either the Winner's team and/or the Loser's team.

For the duration of the 7 days

Oh and one more rule.

The loser can't say anything positive about their own team in that time, unless it is in agreement with the winner.

So your week starts whenever you make your first post in this thread. Don't worry, I'll create another one in the Calgary Forum too! So seen as there aren't any NHL games until Boxing Day, I figure you can get a head start on reminding us exactly what makes San Jose so good, and here are a few pointers to guide you:

-Best goaltending duo in the league and why
-Best one-two punch in the league, often referred to as lines 1A and 1B
-Most underrated Captain in the league -> Patrick Marleau
-The Sharks' 2003 draft class (Michalek, Bernier, Carle, Pavelski)
-2nd most powerplay goals = 3rd best powerplay in the league, which was 1st almost all season (and what makes them so darn good)
-2nd best team GAA and 2nd lowest GA
All leading up to:
-4th best overall record in the NHL
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
bablaboushka Posted - 01/29/2007 : 13:22:33
Some weak (non-)calls, a hot Luongo and Taylor Pyatt coming out of nowhere = Canucks win.
Mikhailova Posted - 01/29/2007 : 12:31:06
quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka (in the Calgary forum)

So leigh, how could Calgary lose to VANCOUVER?????????

So babs, how could San Jose lose to VANCOUVER???????
bablaboushka Posted - 01/03/2007 : 19:28:06
Anytime buddy. Name the date and I'll be watching/listening on the radio.
leigh Posted - 01/03/2007 : 16:36:51
Nice pic Mik!!

babs come on buddy. I followed the rules, you just didn't take advantage of it but slagging the flames and propping up your boys.

If you did more I would have been right in there agreeing with you where ever i saw it, even though it would have made me sick to my stomach.

Regardless I had a good laugh over the whole thing and you may have to give me another shot.
Mikhailova Posted - 01/03/2007 : 15:49:18
Yeah LOL
bablaboushka Posted - 01/03/2007 : 13:06:17
HAHA that's awesome!
Mikhailova Posted - 01/03/2007 : 11:57:32
Well there isn't a precise link, it's in the Versus photo gallery: http://www.versus.com/NHLGallery You'll have to scroll to the ninth set of photos (counting the first set as one), and it's the fourth one in the column.
bablaboushka Posted - 01/02/2007 : 21:31:18
Dude, post the link to where the photo is, instead of the picture's URL. I want to see it!

Leigh, what a pitiful effort you made to describe the Sharks. You owe me man, lol.
1 Crosby fan Posted - 01/02/2007 : 18:19:32
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova

I just saw the greatest photo on Versus...it's perfect for this Flames-Sharks rivalry here. I can't post it cuz it doesn't allow you to click on it and get the URL, but I can describe it. It's during a Flames game, and there's this kid in a Flames jersey banging on the glass and cheering for the Calgary players while this other kid in a Sharks jersey sitting next to him looks at him with this disgusted "What is your problem?" look on his face! HAhahaha lol I laughed out loud when I saw it--it made me think of this!

man that sounds funny
Mikhailova Posted - 01/02/2007 : 17:57:25
I just saw the greatest photo on Versus...it's perfect for this Flames-Sharks rivalry here. I can't post it cuz it doesn't allow you to click on it and get the URL, but I can describe it. It's during a Flames game, and there's this kid in a Flames jersey banging on the glass and cheering for the Calgary players while this other kid in a Sharks jersey sitting next to him looks at him with this disgusted "What is your problem?" look on his face! HAhahaha lol I laughed out loud when I saw it--it made me think of this!

bablaboushka Posted - 12/24/2006 : 12:06:44
That's the taste of rebirth my friend.

Oh keep going, I'm enjoying this already!
leigh Posted - 12/24/2006 : 11:49:54
Let's get this over with. My week begins right...NOW!!

Thornton is a force! Incredible reach, size, strength and nose for the game. He can rarely get battled off the puck.

And you can't deny that their second line is as good as most other team's first lines.

(I think I just threw up in my mouth, just a little bit...must have been some bad Christmas turkey)

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page