Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 Flyers - 2011 Playoffs

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest9289 Posted - 02/05/2011 : 17:39:18
will the flyers make the playoffs
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest4178 Posted - 06/13/2011 : 08:41:42
I agree that the poll was a bit silly, especially considering what position the Flyers held at the time.

Just curious though – 29% of respondents (8 out of 28) voted that the Flyers would not make the playoffs. Kinda makes you wonder about the credibility of polls (for which I've always had a healthy level of skepticism), but I suspect the results in a poll which is deemed silly will attract votes which are equally as silly.

Just as an aside to guest4050, is your usual namesake Mario66?
Guest4050 Posted - 06/12/2011 : 08:13:28
Oaky, you do realize people keep the same Guest number all the time right? Maybe you should be a little more analytical before you make such asinine response.

I agree the troll who posted the topic in February when Philly was one of the best teams in the league was moronic to post, but for you to respond to a topic 4 months after the fact with a wise a** remark that we all already no the answer to & has no relevance to anything this time of yr is prententious on your behalf.

Read before writing in future...
oaky Posted - 06/11/2011 : 12:54:36
Well quite frankly guest, whether it was back then or now, anyone who follows the sport at all would come to realize your poll was a total joke. The number of replies to the poll certainly backs that up in itself.
Guest4050 Posted - 06/11/2011 : 12:51:30
LMFAO, Oaky there are dates on each post for a reason. The post was from February 5th so you may wanna take that smile & wise remark & turn it upside down cuz you just made yourself look like a DB!!!
oaky Posted - 06/11/2011 : 12:39:31
Guest9289 posting a poll with the question "will the Flyers make the 2011 playoffs" is about as stupid and ridiculous as asking the question will Vancouver make this year's playoffs?

Furthermore if you're referring to the 2010-11 playoffs, they already qualified.
If you're referring to the 2011-12 playoffs, then once again read the opening statement.
foolpittier Posted - 03/05/2011 : 14:35:26
they may win the cup.
Beans15 Posted - 03/03/2011 : 10:49:26
Stop feeding the trolls. They are like bears in town. Once you start feeding them they expect it and must be shot to control them.

If you don't like the thread, leave it alone. If you don't have something quality to add, leave it alone. These threads die as quickly as they are started if people leave them alone.
Alex116 Posted - 03/03/2011 : 08:47:08
quote:
Originally posted by ToXXiK1

Posted Feb 5th? Flyers were 1st in conference and 2nd in the league, on the actual day this was posted, what kind of dumbass poll is this?

I think you answered your own question......
ToXXiK1 Posted - 03/03/2011 : 07:14:10
Posted Feb 5th? Flyers were 1st in conference and 2nd in the league, on the actual day this was posted, what kind of dumbass poll is this?
http://www.dropyourgloves.com/Games/AnyDateStandings.aspx?Date=2011-2-5&League=1
Utemin Posted - 02/06/2011 : 17:35:11
The odds point to Shane O'Brian

Don't hate me because i'm Beautiful

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page