Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Trivia & Other Games
 Hockey Video Games

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
spade632 Posted - 06/02/2011 : 11:32:08
What are some of your favourite hockey games of all time and why?

What are some things you'd like to see implemented in hockey games?

One of the biggest things for me is actual stats tracking against standing NHL records as well as tracking of milestones.

It seems to me that it wouldn't be that hard to put in the NHL records database and track your player's progress in a season / career and have videos / commentary coded to recognize, for example, a rookie's 100th Career Point, that you were the fastest player to score 100 Goals, or that you were playing in your 500th career game.

As far as favourites go, I'll always be a big fan of "Blades of Steel" for the Nintendo - "Hit's the pass!"
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JerryDen Posted - 08/29/2012 : 16:37:06
quote:
Originally posted by AnnaParker

"Accurate Slapshot" is the best hockey game. I love this game. The Graphic of this game is very good. I think you must also play game, if have not play....

Anna Parker

Hello Anna,
I just want to know how many time have you completed this game because this game is very tough for me and i am unable to complete this game.
umteman Posted - 08/08/2012 : 06:05:07
anyone old enough to remember crossfire? predated video games and was only a semi hockey game.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
Leafs81 Posted - 08/07/2012 : 05:34:39
Blades of Steel and Hit the Ice were great, I remember them really well.

Ice Hockey on the NES was also really fun. Wayne Gretzky 3D on the 64 was in the same branch as Hit the Ice with it's arcade mode.

Stanley Cup on the SNES was probably the worst, you just had to get to the blue line and flip the puck and it would always go over the goalie.

My favourite all time is NHL 95 when you could finally create players, make trades, build a team for a full season and then playoffs.
Shepsky Posted - 08/07/2012 : 05:04:26
does anyone else remember "hit the ice" for the SNES? it was great, not for it's realistic hockey play, but for moves like, hitting the other players with your stick, tripping, constant fighting, also it was 2 on 2. great, underappreciated classic game. As for today's hockey video games, I don't think you can compare to EA's consistent yearly NHL games.

Every day is a great day for hockey
-Mario Lemieux
AnnaParker Posted - 08/06/2012 : 03:48:05
"Accurate Slapshot" is the best hockey game. I love this game. The Graphic of this game is very good. I think you must also play game, if have not play....

[ content removed ]
Anna Parker

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page