Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 why is villie lieno messing up my pool

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
foolpittier Posted - 11/07/2011 : 12:12:14
is he a bust or is this just a slow start on a new team?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
foolpittier Posted - 01/03/2012 : 17:01:30
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4682

The problem with Leino is that Buffalo is retarded and is playing him Center, which he has never done well in. When Detroit moved him to LW, and then Philli played him there, he was awesome.

So until Buffalo's coach gets his head outta his ass he will make no good use of Leino.

maybe next year.
Guest4682 Posted - 11/13/2011 : 17:49:50
The problem with Leino is that Buffalo is retarded and is playing him Center, which he has never done well in. When Detroit moved him to LW, and then Philli played him there, he was awesome.

So until Buffalo's coach gets his head outta his ass he will make no good use of Leino.
foolpittier Posted - 11/07/2011 : 18:10:07
i was hopeing for 60pts tops
Alex116 Posted - 11/07/2011 : 14:03:51
Had a friend ask me the same thing. I get the feeling that he's in a similar spot as he was last year, that being, in a competition for ice time on a team with a pretty good set of forwards. Having said that, the depth chart i saw, has him pegged as the 2nd line left winger, but i'm not sure that's what he's playing?

Could be a slow start too, but keep in mind, although he almost hit the 20 goal mark last year (19), he only registered 53 points so don't be expecting 60-70. If you are looking for 50-55, he's still got a shot at that if he can find some chemistry.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page