Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Washington
 Boudreau done....

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alex116 Posted - 11/28/2011 : 07:17:30
Looks like the Caps have decided it's time for a new coach. Just read "breaking news" that they've fired Bruce Boudreau and replaced him with Dale Hunter.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Dale-Hunter-as-Capitals-coach-and-the-demise-of;_ylt=AqSB0QJOhUfhKwt4ZGbEML1ShgM6?urn=nhl-wp18408
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest4878 Posted - 11/28/2011 : 20:30:02
Boudreau definitely had to go....way too much talent underachieving in Washington . Think big story is going to be Hunter as a NHL coach. He has had tremendous success at the Jr level....London Knights have become a factory for producing NHLers.....Nash, Perry, Kane, etc. Is it going to translate to big leagues?? His stature as a 19 year vet will can him credibility.
Guest8492 Posted - 11/28/2011 : 15:05:43
Hunter might have to physically threaten or hurt Semin. I give it 5 games or less. Boudreau was a comedic sketch of a coach, now this team is very much a contender in the east.
Stamkos a Hab Posted - 11/28/2011 : 12:39:39
Finally, Boudreau is fired. A roasted chicken is better at managing a hockey team. Not saying I don't respect the guy he just had 2 go.

David Baronello
Shepsky Posted - 11/28/2011 : 11:50:40
I definitely agree someone needs to light a fire under their a**. I heard people say that it seemed like Ovie wanted Boudreau fired and was playing half heartedly to push him out the door. The caps made such a strong run out the gates, with all lines scoring... Now they seem like the pushovers of the league. We will see what Hunter does I guess
n/a Posted - 11/28/2011 : 11:33:31
About time for Boudreau. I can't stand him, myself, and I think he was a pretty poor coach all in all, despite the regular season records in Washington. I see him as a hockey commentator for the rest of his career.

Hunter as the coach no? One of the dirtiest and meanest sons'o'bitches ever to play the game? Crap . . . bring out the goooooons!

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
nuxfan Posted - 11/28/2011 : 07:29:26
I can't say this is too surprising, given their play recently it was clear something was wrong, across the board. We've been speculating on this move for weeks now on this board.

Hopefully Hunter can light a fire under the collective a$$ of that team.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page