Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Joe Thornton's Streaky Start

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4178 Posted - 02/28/2013 : 08:48:06
Joe Thornton started the season on fire, tallying 14 points in 6 games, but since then, he's fallen flat.

And as Joe goes, it appears, so goes the San Jose Sharks.

With Joe leading the way at the start of the season, the Sharks jumped out to a 7-0 start, but as soon as Joe slumped, the team did the same.

After getting 14 points in his first 6 games, Thornton amassed a grand total of ONE POINT in his next 8 games! And at the same time, the team put together a string of seven consecutive losses (albeit, three losses were OTL's), to bring the Sharks record to 7-7. You can't hang in tall on Joe, but he should accept some of the responsibility.

Things have evened out over their last four games, where Joe has scored one point in each game, two games which were wins, and two games which were losses.

Is this the way with Joe Thornton? Is he usually this streaky?

With 19 points in 18 games, Thornton's stats are respectable, but I wonder about his consistency sometimes. Is he a big game player? Does he turn it on (or off) in the playoffs?

If you want to check out Joe Thornton's game log, here it is: http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/1600/gamelog
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest9848 Posted - 03/01/2013 : 08:31:26
I have Marleau in my pool and im torn about trading him hes got 4 points in his last 13 games, but hes at 18 points in 19 games and the guys available only have like 19 and 20 points but some of them are hot right now. I hope the Sharks pick things up soon, ive been watching the games and they get loads of opportunities but just cant seem to get the puck in the net.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page