Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Gaborik to COLUMBUS!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alex116 Posted - 04/03/2013 : 11:37:47
So, the Bluejackets really were planning on being "buyers" for a change???
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Leafs81 Posted - 04/03/2013 : 15:59:17
Columbus was in need of a franchise player for sure. They need to sell some tickets and people will pay to see Gaborik play. Good trade for the Blue Jackets, plus they're in the hunt for a playoff spot.

So at the beginning of the year, a lot of people were predicting NYR for the cup, (including me) then they have a hard time finding their game, Torterella and Gaborik goes at it. Gaborik gets traded. A weird turns of event.
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 04/03/2013 : 13:42:33
Brassard plus others for Gaborik and his monster contract. Gotta hope the pressure away from New York brings back the monster game Gaborik had or this could be a win for New York. I dont know much about the spare parts New York picked up in this trade, but one of the players Derek Dorsett was having a good year, but has a huge injury history and currently on IR with a broken Clavicle bone. Im thinking ultimately Columbus wins this trade by gaining a franchise player, but this is good return for him based on his poor results this season.
sahis34 Posted - 04/03/2013 : 12:18:31
All I have to say is WTF
Alex116 Posted - 04/03/2013 : 11:42:39
I'm hearing it's Gaborik to CBJ
FOR
Derek Brassard, John Moore and Derek Dorsett

ETA..... as per the link below, this is apparently "pending Gaborik's approval" as well as a "trade call"?

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=419778

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page