Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Big Trades! Big Impact!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4377 Posted - 04/04/2013 : 19:51:30
Ryan Clowe made a big impact in his first game with the Rangers, with two goals and an assist, helping the Rangers beat the Penguins 6-1.

And tonight (one day after the trade deadline), Gaborik scored the winning goal in the Blue Jackets 3-1 victory over the Predators.

And in Boston, Jagr scored the only goal of the game as the Bruins beat the Devils 1-0.

Good start for these newly traded players. I'm sure there are a few more recently traded players making an immediate impact, but these three certainly lead the way!

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ryan93 Posted - 04/07/2013 : 18:57:50
I was in Daytona Beach for the past week, so I missed all of the deadline day/week action. I was disappointed when I heard Gaborik was dealt, but was glad to find out Brassard was part of the package coming back. I've always been a big fan of his, and while already a solid player, still feel he has some upside. I don't know a lot about Moore, but hopefully Dorsett is able to help replace the void left by Brandon Prust's departure last summer.
Alex116 Posted - 04/04/2013 : 22:49:48
The other Rangers were contributors as well don't forget! Brassard had 4pts and Moore had a goal!

Derek Roy played well tonight in his first Canucks game contributing an assist on a nice 2 on 1 feed to Higgins. Overall, he looked pretty good all things considered.
Guest4209 Posted - 04/04/2013 : 20:42:07
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4377

Ryan Clowe made a big impact in his first game with the Rangers, with two goals and an assist, helping the Rangers beat the Penguins 6-1.

And tonight (one day after the trade deadline), Gaborik scored the winning goal in the Blue Jackets 3-1 victory over the Predators.

And in Boston, Jagr scored the only goal of the game as the Bruins beat the Devils 1-0.

Good start for these newly traded players. I'm sure there are a few more recently traded players making an immediate impact, but these three certainly lead the way!

Don't forget Bishop posted the shutout.
Bouwmeester logging 25 minutes and an assists for the St Louis win over Chicago.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page