Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Desharnais for?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
b-dizzle Posted - 10/12/2013 : 08:34:48
I'm looking to drop David Desharnais in my pool since he's been terrible. It's a one year pool and I can only pick free agents and can't trade with other poolies. Limited to 5 trades.

Also any news on Lehtonen, did anybody see the game or hear how serious the injury is? Varlamov is available but I don't wanna waste another trade if the injury isn't that serious since I've only got 5 trades for the year.

Point system
G/A - 1
SHG - 1
Hat Trick - 3

Who should I pick from the list of free agents?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 10/13/2013 : 22:08:55
I would have gone Silvferberg here. He's got a bright future in my mind . . . sorry I was too late to sway you, not that I think you made a "bad" choice.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
b-dizzle Posted - 10/13/2013 : 07:25:19
Thanks guys I picked up Galchenyuk yesterday and halted his production, I guess I tend to do that with all my picks =).
Alex116 Posted - 10/12/2013 : 16:22:55
I voted for Galchenyuk. I'd avoid the rookies, for obvious "burnout" reasons later in the year that they often experience. Having said that, Galchenyuk is a sophomore who only played a 48 game season in his rookie year so there's no telling how he will fare either? Regardless, a lot of 60ish point guys in there and I feel Galchenyuk's got as good a shot as any of of them to maybe push 70?
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 10/12/2013 : 16:15:35
Both of the Montreal players would be a good pickups, so either would be good. I got a feeling about Silfverberg in Anaheim. He has had a great start and my gut is telling me this guy has 60-70 point potential. Monahan being a rookie in Calgary probably would be a risky pickup, but the way the kid is scoring, would also be a good pickup. 4 good ones to choose from.
Pasty7 Posted - 10/12/2013 : 12:48:11
nhl leading scorer Alex Galchneyuk :)

Hello, 911? It's an emergency, my teddy bear's been kidnapped!
[pause] Hello? Hello?

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page