Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Suggestions
 Stats Suggestion

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gostarsgo12 Posted - 02/23/2008 : 18:47:37
Just a suggestion but maybe we could have a new heading at the top of the website that says Player Statistics. This would show live stats of players stats for the night. I just think this would help so when you log on and you want to know how you players are doing it would show there points. I know you can just go to NHL.com but I think it would be a good upgrade for this site. If you want to know what im talking about go to www.hockeydraft.ca and click on scores at the top it shows live scores and live stats of players.

Go Stars
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 03/12/2008 : 22:43:43
Yes we offer playoff pools. They will be ready for registrations about 2 weeks before the playoffs. We'll keep you all posted on the site.
Gostarsgo12 Posted - 03/12/2008 : 18:46:11
quote:
Originally posted by Alex

quote:

I second GSG's notion. Question, how often do you go through major site rebuilds?

Habs get number 25 this year

Ever notice that your initials are those of a rival team's goaltenders? That must mean something ...

Giguere?

Go Stars
Alex Posted - 02/24/2008 : 15:51:47
quote:

I second GSG's notion. Question, how often do you go through major site rebuilds?

Ever notice that your initials are those of a rival team's goaltenders? That must mean something ...

Gostarsgo12 Posted - 02/24/2008 : 15:49:50
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by admin

We typically do 2 builds a year. It may be too late for the playoff build but may be able to make it in to the next regular season build.

Another question, do you have playoff pools?

Ya if those are available would anyone like to make one?

Go Stars
admin Posted - 02/24/2008 : 13:08:24
We typically do 2 builds a year. It may be too late for the playoff build but may be able to make it in to the next regular season build.
HabsBiggestFan Posted - 02/24/2008 : 08:23:45
Great idea i'd love to see this on pickuphockey.
I third...

"To be lucky you need to have skill, to have skill you need to be lucky"
admin Posted - 02/23/2008 : 19:01:00
It's a great suggestion. We were actually thinking of pulling all of our stats engine components out from behind the pool login so everyone can use them too. Then at that time we'd pull some of that info on to the home page.

Thanks for the great suggestion! We'll see about getting it implemented in our next major build.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page