Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Philadelphia
 Brayden Schenn Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest2330
( )

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  11:24:16  Reply with Quote
Is it time to drop schenn in fantasy leagues? he has now been "loaned" to the AHL.... i've heard it has implications with phillys cap issues but this is worrisome. In your opinion is it time to drop what was thought to be a calder candidate a few weeks ago?

Guest2330
( )

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  11:25:44  Reply with Quote
as a side note, sean couturier is playing third line center and may be sent down to the his junior team soon (after 9 games)
Go to Top of Page

foolpittier
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
374 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  12:27:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not if it's a keeper pool.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  23:06:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After watching part of the Canucks / Flyers game, i'm guessing Couturier will be sticking with the Flyers. It's the only action i've seen from them, but he was impressive, including being on the penalty kill every chance he got! Kid was very good. Again, it's the first i've seen of the Flyers, but i don't see this kid getting sent back to junior!
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2011 :  09:42:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

After watching part of the Canucks / Flyers game, i'm guessing Couturier will be sticking with the Flyers. It's the only action i've seen from them, but he was impressive, including being on the penalty kill every chance he got! Kid was very good. Again, it's the first i've seen of the Flyers, but i don't see this kid getting sent back to junior!

i think in time we may look back and say this kid should have been one of the top 2 picks this season, as he was originally projected , i have been nothing but impressed with his play

"I led the league in "Go get 'em next time." - Bob Uecker
Go to Top of Page

Guest2316
( )

Posted - 10/18/2011 :  18:20:16  Reply with Quote
Couturier top 2? Not sure id agree I don't think he will have the same offensive upside as the top 5 picks... As for schenn looks like Philly won't keep him unless he fits in on a scoring line
Go to Top of Page

Guest2349
( )

Posted - 10/21/2011 :  09:00:42  Reply with Quote
schenn has been recalled from the ahl affiliate of philly
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page