Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Washington
 Evgeny Kuznetsov. hmmm? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

foolpittier
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
374 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  15:33:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
want are your thoughts on what the caps ae going to do with this guy? with him coming to the caps next yr. would it be a good move for the caps to ship semin out ofr his contract will be up at the end of the yr.?

back to kuznetsov as a rookie, how much impact will he have in the nhl next yr, and years to come?

as a pooly what cabilar of player would you drop to pick this guy up?

Sensfan101
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
500 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  17:52:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Next years rookie class is loaded! Mikael Granlund, Kuznetsov, Mika Zibanejad, Mark Schiefele, Ryan Strome, Jonathon Huberdeau, Nail Yakupov, Filip Forsberg and more. I would put Kuznetsov as my co-favorite along with Granlund. I expect him to have a great year especially playing with good linemates in Washington. I'm not sure when the KHL season ends or how it affects contracts but you could see him getting called up for a playoff run.

You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take Wayne Gretzky
Go to Top of Page

FutureKesler
Rookie

Canada
122 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  21:55:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In his draft year the canucks had the pick before Washington, but traded it for Keith Ballard. Imagine a line in 7 years. Consisting of Jensen Hodgson and kuznetzov. It has everything!!

Ryan Kesler is a BEAST!
Go to Top of Page

Guest4830
( )

Posted - 01/11/2012 :  06:53:55  Reply with Quote
if they are going to release anyone i dont think youll see semin moved maybe, brook laich or chimera.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4830
( )

Posted - 01/11/2012 :  06:56:46  Reply with Quote
you want to look anywhere look at the bruins. MILAN LUCIC IS A BEAST.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2754
( )

Posted - 01/11/2012 :  07:27:24  Reply with Quote
Your missing the guarunteed rookie of the year in Dougie Hamilton. You think Boston good now.
Go to Top of Page

Guest8492
( )

Posted - 01/11/2012 :  07:39:29  Reply with Quote
Kuznetzov has a leg up on the other candidates, since he will have talented offensive players surrounding him. I agree Semin's days as a cap are probably numbered, meaning Kuznetzov jumps in their top 6 right away. The kid is dynamite. Do I think he'll have an Ovechkin-like rookie campaign? Probably not. But 35+ goals is very possible. As a poolie im thinking like 6-7th round depending on how deep the league is.
Go to Top of Page

Clatts
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
266 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2012 :  19:20:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sensfan101

Next years rookie class is loaded! Mikael Granlund, Kuznetsov, Mika Zibanejad, Mark Schiefele, Ryan Strome, Jonathon Huberdeau, Nail Yakupov, Filip Forsberg and more. I would put Kuznetsov as my co-favorite along with Granlund. I expect him to have a great year especially playing with good linemates in Washington. I'm not sure when the KHL season ends or how it affects contracts but you could see him getting called up for a playoff run.

No love for Sven Bearstchi?

"Most of the guys that wear them are Europeans and French Guys."
Don Cherry on Visors
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2012 :  19:36:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Clatts

quote:
Originally posted by Sensfan101

No love for Sven Bearstchi?

"Most of the guys that wear them are Europeans and French Guys."
Don Cherry on Visors

He's not as well know as others. But he is a beasts. One of the few shining stars for the Flames, perhaps the only one.

He appears to be a solid replacement for Iginla when his time is done. I really like that kids game.

Daniel Alfredsson is the MVP of the universe. All hail the Ottawa Senators!!!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page