Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Edmonton
 Oilers sliding.... Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2013 :  15:19:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will agree to disagree on Habby's importance in Chicago when they went through the rebuild. I always remember that position being in Chicago with Habby, a strength and not part of the problem, while they built thru the draft. The Goaltenders since have all been of good quality and that is my point. Why not have goalie depth on a rebuilding team?

I did mean to end my arguements with my last post but hadn't read thru all the comments yet.

quote:
Originally posted by fat_elvis_rocked

You guys are killing me here...in your haste to roast Beans....(groan), you are throwing 'facts' out faster than Taylor Swift throws out boys!

Khabibulin was the what, part of Chicago's rise to a powerhouse in his prime? Really? They had one good season during Khabibulin's tenure but missed the playoffs 3 out of his 4 seasons there. Since then they've had the goalies mentioned Niemi, Crawford and Emery. Get the facts straight and don't let your beligerence get in the way of your intelligence. It was those less than powerhouse seasons with Khabibulin in net that allowed Chicago to draft Toews and Kane, 3rd and 1st overall in subsequent years, that's where the powerhouse started not from their goalie.

And Duke, well, you're just being yourself, who can fault you for that!

Opinions are just that, and not agreeing with someone else's doesn't make you any more right, regardless of how many times you say it. that's my opinion anyways, and I'm always right.

Edited by - JOSHUACANADA on 04/17/2013 15:22:44
Go to Top of Page

The Duke
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1239 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2013 :  15:02:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
p:s..thank you Elvis for your kindness or insult, whatever you meant.........`i all shook up...huh, huh, huh....
Go to Top of Page

fat_elvis_rocked
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2013 :  23:32:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Duke, I never insult, I tease, pick on, poke, prod, debate, banter and incite perhaps, but I never intend to insult.

And for being such a good sport, ....here it comes....

uhhh, thank ya, thank ya very much(followed by a spinning kick and the classic karate pose in a just a bit too small eagle jumpsuit)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page