Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Boston
 Lucic - Healthy Scratch Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2013 :  12:55:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any Bruins fans out there know what's going on in Boston with Milan Lucic? Just read on Left Wing Lock that Lucic "Was on the 5th line in practice today - that's the line for healthy scratches."

Has he been playing poorly lately or costing the team with silly penalties or something???

Guest9222
( )

Posted - 04/18/2013 :  15:50:24  Reply with Quote
Took a bad double minor for high sticking last night although i beleive Boston Killed the penalty. However deffinately not himself. not only is he not scoring, he hasnt fought in 10 games or so. Somethings not right with him.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4377
( )

Posted - 04/18/2013 :  17:24:20  Reply with Quote
Lucic's game is more than just goals (and assists), but with only two goals in his last 27, that's a big drop in production.

Lucic has 6 goals in 41 games this season, which is a big drop when compared to the last two seasons. (30 and 26 goals respectively.)
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2013 :  22:12:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4377

Lucic's game is more than just goals (and assists), but with only two goals in his last 27, that's a big drop in production.

Lucic has 6 goals in 41 games this season, which is a big drop when compared to the last two seasons. (30 and 26 goals respectively.)

And he's just about to start on a deal at 6M per season. Lucic's game might be about physical intimidation, but at 6M a year, you are also expected to get a lot of points.

I haven't watched BOS much this year so I can't comment much, but I'd be surprised if it was more than a phase or perhaps something in his personal life. Players go through slumps, and sometimes a visit to the pressbox to shake things up is a good thing.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2013 :  07:30:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He'll get a couple of maintenance days for sure before the playoffs. Guaranteed he's nursing a few bumps and bruises at the very least, but it could be more serious.

You can always tell if a player has other stuff going on, or is hurt, by how much a coach talks about the player's bad slump. And it's been pretty quiet on that front here.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

Guest4125
( )

Posted - 04/19/2013 :  07:37:19  Reply with Quote
Short season slumper maybe
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2335 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  15:49:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He was a healthy scratch again in the game against Pittsburgh today.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  21:24:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by admin

He was a healthy scratch again in the game against Pittsburgh today.

Crazy! Not that we'd ever hear until their season is over, but you have to wonder if he's hurt and they're letting him rest up and heal for the playoffs???
Go to Top of Page

Guest9808
( )

Posted - 04/21/2013 :  11:31:04  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116
Crazy! Not that we'd ever hear until their season is over, but you have to wonder if he's hurt and they're letting him rest up and heal for the playoffs???

What I like is that he doesn't blame anyone for him being a scratch other than himself. That gives me confidence that he will work his way back into the game.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page