Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 How bout them habs! Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2014 :  11:28:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now as most of you know I try very hard on this site not to be one of those habs fan who sees a team that can do no wrong, but this season has gotten off to one of their best starts in decades and they seem to be looking real solid. I still think their defense is suspect a little old and slow but if Carey Price can play this way for 65 games i dont see the habs loseing very often,

what do you guys think are the habs the real deal?

Hello, 911? It's an emergency, my teddy bear's been kidnapped!
[pause] Hello? Hello?

Leafs81
PickupHockey Pro

735 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2014 :  08:06:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are well coached, well managed and have a great goalie. Everybody is contributing to their respective roles.

I doubt they will finish first in the league, or the east. But they are in the top tier of the league.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2014 :  10:25:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pasty....well said. The D is the suspect point on the Habs and obviously they need Price to stay healthy, regardless of how well Tokarski played in the playoffs last year. I was hoping to see a couple of the young guys be further along in their development by now (Tinordi, Beaulieu, etc) to assist some of the "aging" dmen but it hasn't quite happened.

Extremely impressed with Pacioretty's play. Can you imagine his numbers if they could get something going on the PP?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page