Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Alexandre the Great at 50 again? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2336 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2016 :  11:31:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
At the half way point of the season Alex Ovechkin just scored his 26th goal (incidentally, the 501st goal of his career) Will he reach or exceed the 50 goal marker this season?

Choices:

Yes
No

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2016 :  17:49:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I expect Ovechkin to reach his 50 and catch Kane for the scoring title. Watched his 501 goal game and he just looks dominant. The real question is how long is this guy gonna be dominant? No sign of slowing down, just mini slumps in this guys resume.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2016 :  08:46:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUACANADA

I expect Ovechkin to reach his 50 and catch Kane for the scoring title. Watched his 501 goal game and he just looks dominant. The real question is how long is this guy gonna be dominant? No sign of slowing down, just mini slumps in this guys resume.

I sure hope you mean the Rocket Richard that OV will catch Kane for? He sure isn't catching him for the Art Ross, nor is anyone else barring a serious injury to Kane. Dude is just tearing it up and is on pace for 117pts! The next best...J. Benn on pace for 97, a full 20 freakin' points back of Kane??? WOW!
Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2016 :  19:19:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUACANADA

I sure hope you mean the Rocket Richard that OV will catch Kane for? He sure isn't catching him for the Art Ross, nor is anyone else barring a serious injury to Kane. Dude is just tearing it up and is on pace for 117pts! The next best...J. Benn on pace for 97, a full 20 freakin' points back of Kane??? WOW!

Yes, by scoring title I did mean goals.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page