Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 2018 olympics Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

umteman
PickupHockey Pro

USA
662 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2018 :  19:12:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are there any nations that you think may surprise us in these games? (0f course I am talking hockey here). Just wondering who I should watch for outside of the traditional powerhouses.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"

The Duke
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1239 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2018 :  10:44:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
have no idea my buddy . crap shoot . guess its all a surprise . Best goalie wins id say .
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2018 :  07:07:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Super stoked that Germany made it to the semis over Sweden . . . nice to see a new country break through to the semifinals. Even if they will likely get choked out by Canada

MY prediction is that Russia wins gold. But honestly, this hockey Olympics year is the weirdest and toughest to predict . . . I really have no clue. Feels so weird to be cheering on guys like Kozun and Wolski . . .

Don't Leaf me hanging, Buds!
Go to Top of Page

ryan93
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
996 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2018 :  04:49:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I fell asleep after the 2nd, but it sounded like quite the ending to the game last night. I'm actually kind of glad to see the Russians, err OAR, finally win the gold after years of disappointment. Every Olympics Russia goes in as one of the odds on favourites with lineups including Bure, Fedorov, Yashin, Gonchar, Datsyuk, Kovalchuk, Ovechkin, Malkin, Tarasenko, etc. Too bad Ovechkin wasn't a part of it, the guy deserves to win something!

Also nice to see a cinderella run like Germany, they came so close!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page