Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 Error message after account confirmation email Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thebreakdown411
Top Prospect

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2020 :  07:27:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else having difficulty after the confirmation email? I get a error message but no code; it says to login was not successful and to try again later...I have tried several time over the course of several day but wont let me log-in. I have also tried creating new accounts, I have cleared the cache, I have dump ALL cookies, I have added pickuphockey.com to allow access for preferred sites. As soon as I click on the confirmation email to activate my account and I get another email saying my account is now activated and I can now log-in. When I try, error message. please please help. I have to get started on my pools; I have added several new categories and added many more players...57 player groupings this year...I estimate it will take me, with the number or respondents, 26 to 30 hours to enter all data points. Help!

ACC12
Top Prospect

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2020 :  10:20:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same thing for me.
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2337 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2020 :  20:10:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi folks. We've corrected the problem and you are good to log into your pools now!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page