Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Philadelphia
 Another Upcoming Philly Suspension? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  13:05:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last night Devils center Travis Zajac said Flyers defenseman Derian Hatcher bit him in the second period on the finger, which ended up with the New Jersey player requiring stitches. Hatcher says he's the victim and that Zajac's finger was cut on his tooth and that in fact Hatcher's jaw is sore because of the incident. I didn't hear if there was any video evidence....

Could this be another suspension coming to the returned Broad Street Bullies?

Full article here: http://www.pickuphockey.com/hockeynews.aspx?article=7009623055

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  16:43:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure, as I never seen the incident. But, I would not call them the Broad Street Bullies. More like, I don't know, the Broad Street Bitches. :) For all of their cheap shots.

Irvine
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  18:14:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Flyers VS Leafs...

Well, it looks the Flyers are back at it. Hatcher left his feet, mid-ice, looking to nail a lead player (Steen, I believe) but missed hitting his own teammate Lupul. Lupul left the game with what I would assume is a concussion. He had no idea where he was.

Later in the game, Downey, on his knees pops Blake in the eye (also on his knees,) and Blakes eye swelled and black-and-blued as fast as he hit him.

The Flyers need to smarten up. I like rough hockey, don't get me wrong. But they cheap shot far too much. Be physical, but not dirty.

Irvine
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page