Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Will Pogue @ Dom Moore Help The Leafs? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Antroman
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
537 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2008 :  11:44:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think the reincarnation of Gordie Howe and Jean Beliveau could help the Leafs in their current situation? I think shooting for the #1 pick overall might be a goal they can attain without working too hard at it? Hey, but they are probably just going to win The Stanley Cup like they do every fall!!!! LOL

Moderator Edit: Antroman, you have this posted in User Polls. You didn't make a poll however. Would you like to edit it and add a poll or just move the topic to the Leafs forum?

Edited by - willus3 on 01/12/2008 13:18:33

Antroman
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
537 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2008 :  07:02:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It would seem rather redundant after Pogue was sent back to the Marlies because Toskala was ok. It also seemed important to me yesterday but not so this morning. I would just say to can it. Sorry for the inconvenience!!!!
Go to Top of Page

PuckNuts
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2414 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2008 :  11:50:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Justin Pogge was called up to help out in practice to give Toskala a rest so he could play in San Jose Sat night.

Moore, I feel for the guy but if JFJ thinks he made a great pick up then he has lost his mind, he is a career 4th liner, and he Marlies are full of them...

Of coarse you know that this means war!
- - Bugs Bunny

http://www.maldesigns.ca/top50since1967.htm

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page