Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Canucks fans are jokes! Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2009 :  15:59:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nux-suk

You mean this quote!!!!
A fine example of Canuck fans, short term memory and blurred recollection of events. I can spell out things for you if needed but I really would rather not.
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

Wow, i'm shocked right now. No, not because of the Spike thing, but because when i saw that "nux-suk" had posted on another thread, i had to assume that he was the one who brought this thread back to the forefront? Well, unless of course, he is 9297?
Anyway, interesting points they make, but they really don't make them very well???

How does one "celebrate every year like they have won a title in the past"? I don't get that? First of all, it implies that if you have won one, it's okay to do this? So, someone please tell me, what do other cities, which have won before, do to celebrate yearly? Beans, did Edm throw a party or a parade last year to celebrate their cups of the past? Slozo, how 'bout Toronto? I'd be interested to hear? All i know is this.....i saw MANY fans after our loss to the Blackhawks in last years playoffs and the only thing they were doing was drowning their sorrows. There certainly wasn't any celebrating that i witnessed.

As for being arrogant? How's this? I mean, did someone come up to them and start saying we're the best or something? An example of "why" might help?

His / her third point i actually sort of understand. I assume they're referring to Luongo? But the saying we "Think the players on........" seems to imply that we think ALL of our players are top tier? I would argue that the Sedins are top tier as well, however, my idea of top tier would be point a game guys. If their idea of top tier is 100 pt guys, then no. So, really, that's arbitrary, no?

Regardless, being that this "southern station" is likley in the hockey hotbed of Atlanta, Nashville or Florida, i'm really not bothered by it. It's prob one person from Spike and it's their opinion? Perhaps they ran into a drunken "Nucks" fan on vacation in their lovely city and their conversation didn't go well? Who knows, who cares. I'm certainly not embarrassed to be a Canuck fan and i don't consider myself the slightest bit arrogant.

Oh, and the Garrett comment about Burrows? Well, he's not too bright if he actually said that. I mentioned something similar in the thread dealing with Canada's last 3 spots. No way did i ever see Burrows making this team, let alone the orientation camp in Aug! Yeah, he played well and was scoring, but sorry, there's guys who do similar things to what Burrows does (plus more) who have done it for longer and have more experience at high levels than Burrows.

nux-suk....seriously dude, what are you talking about? Maybe you ought to read that post of mine again? Then maybe you'd see i was kidding around with the fact that this thread had no action on it for a few days so when i saw it had popped back up on the main page, i had to assume you were the one who brought it back to life? I never said you were 9? I thought maybe you didn't sign in and were in fact guest9297. If you can't figure that out then i guess this Canuck fan with the "short term memory and blurred recollection of events" will just have to realize that some people just can't figure out the simple things......
Go to Top of Page

nux-suk
Top Prospect

41 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2009 :  17:00:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh try as you might to sound intelligent!! To no avail "dude".
Those little dots like this......(dumbing it down for you) means etc. etc. as in the numbers that followed 9. Make sure to hold hands and look both ways before crossing the road!!!
Go to Top of Page

nux-suk
Top Prospect

41 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2009 :  19:45:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I cant believe this team. How they allow a guy like burrows to put on their uniform baffles me. The only thing more disgraceful than that P.O.S. and his diving in this Chicago game is the fact that referees called it a cross check. burrows is a disgrace to the NHL and everything Hockey stands for. You fans who cheer him and this crap team are a close second.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2009 :  22:27:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go on with your anti Canucks rant by all means. But you completely lost me with your anger towards my quote earlier. Go ahead, call me what you want, tell me to look both ways, etc etc, i'm okay with that.

To be totally honest kid, if i cared at all about your opinions, i'd be very worried about my mental health.....

Edited by - Alex116 on 11/22/2009 22:56:19
Go to Top of Page

nux-suk
Top Prospect

41 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2009 :  08:01:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok ok I'll keep it to the game and the teams, no need to get upset. BTW I wish I was still a kid!!
Go to Top of Page

nux-suk
Top Prospect

41 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2009 :  12:44:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What about that piece of s*** Burrows last night Canuck Fans??? Are you proud of that? he actually looked for the ref & then went down again like a soccer player!!! Total disgrace to the league.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4803
( )

Posted - 12/09/2009 :  20:38:52  Reply with Quote
seems to me you watch an awful lot of canuck games for someone who hates them so much...and the whole spike tv thing is rediculous......they picked a canadian team because none of the american teams have enough fans to call them the worst fans in the league.
Go to Top of Page

Guest6659
( )

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  13:12:50  Reply with Quote
of course I watch Canuck games, I live in BC. Plus I like to watch and cheer for the other team. Lastly...I am a hockey fan, not a homer canuck fan who thinks their team is the only one in the league.
Go to Top of Page

nux-suk
Top Prospect

41 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  13:16:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow WTF?? My previous post came up as Guest 6whatever. As I said above, real fans watch all hockey, not just their own s*** team like the canuck fans do
Go to Top of Page

Guest4803
( )

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  17:28:18  Reply with Quote
alright.....so rather then watching the other games that evening you watched the canucks game because you hate them so much?
Go to Top of Page

Guest7668
( )

Posted - 12/11/2009 :  07:13:09  Reply with Quote
ouch that hurt. canucks did well in the 90's....compared to the 70's and 80's.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2458
( )

Posted - 12/11/2009 :  07:54:19  Reply with Quote
nux-suk: Don't stereotype. You sound like an idiot.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4564
( )

Posted - 12/11/2009 :  08:07:01  Reply with Quote
I seen that dive by burrows the other night and I was rating on and on about it. Hes terrible and yes he is a disgrace to the NHL No worries though cuz the Nucks arnt getting anywhere anyway so let the bad karma flow!
Go to Top of Page

fat_elvis_rocked
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2009 :  08:54:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's sounding more and more like someone has taken that whole.."I got turned down by Swedish Twins, again!', situation to heart....s'okay, I been there, usually with me, it's an Elke and Olga, but hey, whatever floats one's boat....

Edited by - fat_elvis_rocked on 12/11/2009 08:54:55
Go to Top of Page

Guest2312
( )

Posted - 12/11/2009 :  09:21:13  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2458

nux-suk: Don't stereotype. You sound like an idiot.

haha, he was sounding like an idiot long before he stereotyped...
Go to Top of Page

nux-suk
Top Prospect

41 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2009 :  10:29:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah the battle cry of the loser...."dont stereotype"????
Who sounds like the idiots here??
Go to Top of Page

Guest4803
( )

Posted - 12/11/2009 :  13:14:40  Reply with Quote
well everyone seems to think its you bud
Go to Top of Page

Guest6004
( )

Posted - 12/11/2009 :  17:09:59  Reply with Quote
all this s*** about nuks fansispissing me off!....they must feel great being in 11th place this year!...i was at the game in van andit was a joke. the amount of leafs fans was a show of how you follow a team. look at boston in baseball there fans stuck by them through something like 80 winless years and look at them now, a great team. so forget all that talk about stop spending money on tickets and jerseys like the nuk fans do and show some pride. and win a cup!!!!!!!!!!

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Guest7653
( )

Posted - 12/13/2009 :  10:42:04  Reply with Quote
hey guest 4803, if by everybody you mean two twit canuck fans then you, in typical nuk fashion, think you are the only people/team on the planet. I think you need to re evaluate your stategy here, as you are now the biggest twit in this forum. Good luck, I am sure you will need it.
Go to Top of Page

Guest6229
( )

Posted - 12/14/2009 :  02:51:33  Reply with Quote
I love how the leafs still can't win with the most lax schedule in the league!
Go to Top of Page

HawkinOilCountry
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
318 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2009 :  06:28:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had toast for breakfast today. It was delicious.

The arena wall in chicago should be credited with a goal.
Go to Top of Page

Tiller33
PickupHockey Pro

389 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2009 :  14:52:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HawkinOilCountry

about as interesting as most posts in this thread

There's a lot of dirty old occ's around thats the problem
Go to Top of Page

Guest4339
( )

Posted - 12/15/2009 :  08:48:59  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HawkinOilCountry

No way! I had toast for breakfast today! It was also delicious.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4274
( )

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  10:58:18  Reply with Quote
Your idol was felix potvin! HAHAHAHAHAHA! No wonder your such a loser.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  11:48:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4274

Your idol was felix potvin! HAHAHAHAHAHA! No wonder your such a loser.

Hey guest..... if yer gonna revive one of my favorite threads, please use the quote feature so we know who you're talking to/about. Don't know how to use the quote feature? Well, call Beans, he'll walk you through the process.
Go to Top of Page

Guest7608
( )

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  15:48:17  Reply with Quote
I cant believe your fans booed at Luongo when he left ice. He carried your team for the last 2years or more???
just like 1972 and for shame to you fans
Go to Top of Page

Guest4590
( )

Posted - 02/24/2011 :  14:53:56  Reply with Quote
everyone is dumb who doesn't like vancouver inncluding my friend ryan who is beside me. vancouver will win the stanley cup.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4013
( )

Posted - 02/24/2011 :  21:00:14  Reply with Quote
Canucks fans were just rank in the top 5 most annoying fans in sports.

Not just hockey...SPORTS!!! think of all those annoying soccer fans in europe that they had to beat out.

Personally, I agree.
Go to Top of Page

Dastardly Bastard
Top Prospect

22 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2011 :  11:35:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
^ Right because a Spike TV article written in 2009 holds a lot of weight especially when the main points against Canucks fans loving their team are "...zero Stanley Cups, no Hall of Fame players, and two homoerotic Swedish twins that seem physically afraid of the playoffs..."

So what, because the Canucks haven't won a cup in 40 years we are supposed to not follow them? Not feel pride when they are contenders or for our elite players?

Hey you know who else hasn't won a cup in the same FORTY YEAR time frame?

San Jose
Phoenix
Washington
Los Angeles
Minnesota
Columbus
St Louis
Buffalo
Atlanta
Florida
Ottawa
Nashville
And of course Toronto.

In fact 11 of those teams listed have NEVER won a cup. So if winning a cup, or winning in the past 40 years, is the great "justifier" of team "fandom", someone better tell all of those fans (Toronto in particular because they haven't even made it to the final in 44 years) that they can't be fans lest they wish to appear annoying.

Edited by - Dastardly Bastard on 02/25/2011 11:38:24
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2011 :  13:40:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4013

Canucks fans were just rank in the top 5 most annoying fans in sports.

Not just hockey...SPORTS!!! think of all those annoying soccer fans in europe that they had to beat out.

Personally, I agree.

LOL, huge LOL in fact........this comes from a guy who wears #24 because of a TV show featuring Keifer Sutherland! LOL! Sorry, can't help it....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page