- Carrie Underwood, NHL star Mike Fisher Announce Singer's Pregnancy
- Devils invite Scott Gomez for tryout during training camp
- No panic for Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli after early playoffs exit
- Veteran defenseman Carol Vadnais dead of cancer at 68
- Ex-Blackhawks defenseman Sheldon Brookbank looks to join Flames
- Oilers keep defenseman Justin Schultz on one-year deal
- Mike Yeo says goalkeeper starting job is wide open for Wild
- NHL defenseman Cory Sarich slowly recovering after cycling accident
- Forward Max Pacioretty prepared to be new leader for Canadiens
- Senators sign goalie Craig Anderson to three-year extension
- Napa to be visited by NHL's Stanley Cup
- Forward Devin Setoguchi signs one-year deal with Flames
- Defenseman Aaron Ekblad ready for Panthers' camp
- Sharks open up competition for captaincy roles
- Terry Doran parting ways with Windsor Spitfires to scout for Flames
- Blackhawks logo picked as NHL's best
- Rangers' Henrik Lundqvist prepares early for another Stanley Cup run
- Goalie Jean-Sebastien Giguere retires after 16 NHL seasons
- Forward Raffi Torres out for Sharks due to knee infection
- Tim Leiweke to step down as Maple Leafs CEO
Carrie Underwood, NHL star Mike Fisher Announce Singer's Pregnancy
Tue, 02 Sep 2014 07:20:26 +0000
Hollywood, CA, United States (4E) - American Idol winner Carrie Underwood and husband, NHL player Mike Fisher, are pregnant with their first child.
The couple took to Twitter to announce that they are expecting. The report has also been confirmed by Underwood's publicist and announced that the couple will be expecting the birth of their first child in spring.
The 31 year old, best known for her winning stint in American Idol has went on to win six Grammy awards and selling 15 million albums globally. She is also known as the first woman to win the Academy of Country Music's entertainer of the year award twice.
The country crooner will next be seen hosting the Country Music Association Awards alongside Brad Paisley in November.
Fisher is the 34 year old center for the Nashville Predators. He is currently recovering from an injury, a ruptured Achilles tendon, and is expected to miss the beginning of the season.