- Henrik Lundqvist's 33 saves lift Rangers over Sharks; Henrik Lundqvist made 33 saves to lift the Rangers over the Sharks, 4-0.
- Canucks' sellout streak ends at 474 games
- Henrik Zetterberg lifts Red Wings over Leafs
- Senators cruise to fourth-straight victory with win over Blue Jackets
- Bruins' Milan Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture towards Habs fans
- Winger Tyler Bertuzzi inks three-year deal with Red Wings
- Early goals power Blue Jackets past Flames
- 2016 NHL All-Star weekend to be staged in Nashville
- NHL reviews Milan Lucic's apparently vulgar gesture
- Brendan Gallagher's two goals power Canadiens past Bruins
- Oilers goalie Viktor Fasth on injured reserve due to groin injury
- Simon Gagne willing to take on any role with Bruins
- Panthers suffer lowest home attendance record against Senators
- Ryan McDonagh ready to face challenges as Rangers' new captain
- Hurricanes to play Sabres without Eric Staal, Patrick Dwyer
- Steven Stamkos' hat trick powers Lightning past Canadiens
- NHL Draft to be hosted by Sabres in 2016
- Daniel Briere's last-second goal powers Avalanche past Bruins
- Predators adjusting well to coach Peter Laviolette's system
- Coyotes sell majority stake to Andrew Barroway, split first two games of season
Henrik Lundqvist's 33 saves lift Rangers over Sharks; Henrik Lundqvist made 33 saves to lift the Rangers over the Sharks, 4-0.
Sun, 19 Oct 2014 21:20:19 +0000
New York, NY, United States (4E Sports) - Henrik Lundqvist made 33 saves to lift the New York Rangers over the San Jose Sharks, 4-0 Sunday at Madison Square Garden.
Lundqvist extended his franchise mark with his 51st career shutout.
Carl Hagelin's goal following a John Moore assists at 13:01 of the second gave the Rangers (3-3-0) a 1-0 lead.
After Martin St. Louis made it 2-0 unassisted at 19:16 of the quarter, Rick Nash followed it up with another goal four seconds later following Dominic Moore's assist.
A Kevin Hayes goal at 7:18 of the third gave the Rangers a 4-0 winning margin.