- Kings center Jarret Stoll arrested for drug possession
- Newly-signed goalie Jon Gillies ready to help Flames in playoffs
- Rookie defenseman John Klingberg inks seven-year extension with Stars
- Flyers fire head coach Craig Berube after two seasons
- Blackhawks goaltender Corey Crawford to start Game 2 against Predators
- Forward Mathieu Perreault game-time decision for Jets with lower body injury
- Senators' Stone claims Habs' Subban intentionally hurt him in playoff opener
- Brock Nelson nets pair as Isles top Caps in playoff opener
- Bruins dismiss GM Peter Chiarelli after missing playoffs
- Isles defenseman Travis Hamonic likely to miss opener vs. Caps with undisclosed injury
- Canadiens' Max Pacioretty practices for first time since injury
- Blackhawks' Patrick Kane might return against Predators in Game 1
- Sabres GM Tim Murray fires head coach Ted Nolan after 23-win season
- Maple Leafs fire GM Dave Nonis, interim coach Peter Horachek
- Lee Stempniak leads Jets in rout of Flames
- Goaltender Connor Hellebuyck recalled by Jets from AHL
- Canucks extend Dorsett, Sbisa to multi-year deals
- Jiri Hudler scores twice as Flames expel Kings from playoffs
- Predators sign KHL scoring ace Steve Moses to one-year deal
- Kevin Hayes shines as Rangers top Devils to win Presidents' Trophy
Kings center Jarret Stoll arrested for drug possession
Sat, 18 Apr 2015 16:09:03 +0000
Las Vegas, NV, United States (4E Sports) - LA Kings center Jarret Stoll was arrested Friday at the MGM Grand hotel in Las Vegas for possession of cocaine and MDMA .
The 32-year-old hockey star was relaxing at the Wet Republic pool when he was taken into custody.
He was released from jail on a $5,000 bond and a hearing has been set for Saturday.
Stoll , boyfriend of sports TV interviewer Erin Andrews, is set to become an unrestricted free agent after the season.
The Kings, the reigning Stanley Cup Champions, were eliminated from NHL Playoff contention in the last week of the regular season.