- Senators extend Clarke MacArthur for five years
- Charles Wang agrees to transfer Islanders' ownership to Jon Ledecky
- Steve Moore, Todd Bertuzzi reach settlement
- Maple Leafs ink forward William Nylander to entry-level contract
- Goaltender Michael Leighton inks one-year deal with Blackhawks
- NHL picks Buffalo as host of 2015, 2016 NHL Combine
- Former NHL official Kevin Collins honored in Chicopee, MA.
- Seattle's plan for an NHL expansion is back on track
- Blue Jackets prospect Sonny Milano to play for Whalers in OHL
- NHL MVP Sidney Crosby happy with right wrist healed
- Blackhawks' 24th pick from '10 Kevin Hayes now unrestricted free agent
- Wild goalies Harding, Backstrom gear up for training camp
- Forward Jakob Silfverberg signed by Ducks to one-year deal
- Ted 'Teeder' Kennedy will have first statue in Maple Leafs' Legends Row
- Ken Holland signs four-year deal to remain Red Wings GM
- Ex-Islanders legendary coach Al Arbour battling dementia
- Oilers sign No. 3 pick Leon Draisaitl to three-year deal
- Adjustments essential for Rangers after off-season moves
- Kings to retire Rob Blake's No. 4 jersey on Jan. 17
- NY ICE sues Isles's owner Charles Wang for breach of agreement
Senators extend Clarke MacArthur for five years
Wed, 20 Aug 2014 06:16:39 +0000
Ottawa, ON, Canada (4E Sports) - The Ottawa Senators have signed left winger Clarke MacArthur to a five-year, $23.25-million contract extension which runs through the 2019-20 season.
The deal will pay MacArthur $4.5 million in the 2015-16 and 2016-17 seasons and $4.75 million in the following three seasons.
MacArthur, 29, finished fourth in scoring on the Senators last year, with 24 goals and 31 assists in 79 games.
General manager Bryan Murray says MacArthur's combination with center Kyle Turris fits "like a glove."